Issue with Legendary Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 16, 2015.

1. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

You iirc should lose exactly 10 character slots when you go from legendary to premium.
    • Like x 1
  2. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

I'm out of things to do for the day then.
  3. Zhival93 Level 30

Yeah, happened to me too, I renewed it on the 10th of June.
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

They had to pick someone... and people say RNG doesn't work. :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Yeah game wants me to deactivate characters so I can log on.

Thanks for stealing from us again Daybreak....
    • Like x 2
  6. PickledBuddha New Player

the thumbs up is for the signature agian
    • Like x 1
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I would like to have my account credited back extra time for this inconvenience.
    • Like x 2
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Over reaction at it's best. Yes. DBG obviously tried this as some elaborate way to get money !
    • Like x 2
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Couldn't care in the slightest if they did this on purpose.

They are stealing playing time from Legendary subbers and the pathetic thing is it's not for a Game Update or a hotfix, no it's because they messed up.
    • Like x 1
  10. kawe Loyal Player

I'm afraid to log in...

Not too long ago we had the issue of sub renews not being recognized and a lot of ppl lost their special offer sub deals. (granted theyn got offered again later). Tell PSN to get their poop together. (I think it's a PSN fault here too.)
    • Like x 1
  11. kawe Loyal Player

Since it seems to only affect PS users it must be PSN who is messing up here. They handle the subs. So I would say if any hatemail is written we should direct it there. xD
    • Like x 1
  12. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

These things happen. Nothing can go right 100 % of the time. I'm on right now. Do I want to do HH or NGN or something ? Sure. It doesn't warrant over reaction however.
  13. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I don't know where you've been for the past 4 years but DCUO's track record isn't even close to 100%

When I pay for something then can not access it due to another's mistakes, I call it theft.

You can have your opinion and I can have mine.
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Think I will wait to try log on. My sub is up Thursday but covered.

Mepps said they are working on it so wait and see. It was like toon building day anyway, no tanks and almost no Throne, HH, NGN raids going on :cool:
  15. Tannen Committed Player

My question is, if I "deactivate" a character, so that I can log on, will that effectively delete the character so that I have to restore them later? Or does it simply mark them as unplayable, and will revert once memberships are fixed? I have no problem deactivating alts I haven't sunk any time into, so long as I won't have to go through the "Restore" process later to reverse it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Ps4 here.
  17. HealerT New Player

Thanks Mepps
  18. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Will do!

IA ARMY
  19. kawe Loyal Player

You are not loosing any character, you indeed just deactivate them for some time until your sub is back.
    • Like x 1
  20. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Mine was 6 months membership and it barely a month if i have to buy a new one b4 this ran out....nah count me out.
    As much as I love this game.....I know I'll be inactive for at least a month cuz of Arkham knight.....so renew is useless if I didn't play.