Issue with Legendary Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well okay hope yall able to fix everything
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Question, why on earth after you pay for the extra slots for inventory and Bank with real money, do they disappear when Legendary drops?

I paid real world money for something I can't use without a monthly charge...this is stupid and I would have never bought them if this was known!

I want an answer!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  3. DcuoRebecca Level 30

Glad to see im not the only one. Frikken sux that I renewed my Legendary yesterday

Ps4 here btw
  4. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I
    I know, they took my newly created thread and re-badged yours with the same name...smh.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They don't. You only lose the extra slots that Membership grants.
    • Like x 5
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol
  7. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Maybe this is added to the Legendary issue?

IA ARMY
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no once you legendary is gone you dont get those character slots back you only keep 7 or 6 i forgot which
  9. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Do I send in a ticket or wait for them to fix it?
    USPS4
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they are investagating i think it would be best for you to wait for them to fix it.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is no need to open tickets. We are working on the problem.
    • Like x 3
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Legendary gives slots above the amount you can purchase as premium. I think it's 3 rows more. So if you lose subscription status, you lose 3 rows even if you max out on purchased slots.
    • Like x 3
  13. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I've bought the extra slots and they are gone, not the slots that came with membership but all that I payed for.

I understand the Legendary perk slots being taken, not the slots I paid for...

I'm not talking about toon slots.

IA ARMY
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i guess that is a problem because that shouldn't have happen if you paid for them. could be part of the legendary membership problem thing
    • Like x 1
  15. Agent Chance New Player

Same here. Legendary sub is on 3 month auto renew. According to my PSN Sub services, I'm paid up until 8/26/15. However, I think it might be a PSN issue. Tried to log into Destiny and it gives me a "Playable in: 90 days" countdown ticker. Restored my license a couple times and still nothing...
  16. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I know this...it's the slots I bought.

It's all in my first post.

IA ARMY
  17. KidMidnight Loyal Player

oh great. finally a thread i needed to see and i miss it...

my sub ran out this afternoon and I renewed but the game ain't letting me even though i bought 2 months...
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It may be related to the current membership issue. Let us know if the slots return when this issue is resolved.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sarcasm Committed Player

Wow alot of people memberships is acting up . I hope no one will have to buy it all over again if they can't fix it .
  20. Miggly Committed Player

Funny how all this happened on the day my legendary expired. :eek: