Invisible players in pvp

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mighty, May 9, 2015.

1. Mighty Committed Player

I've run into a handful of players in legends and arenas who are straight up invisible and cannot be targeted but can run around and do damage and capture points. They're not in stealth mode. They're permanantly invisible throughout the match.
    • Like x 10
  2. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Having issues with this and I thought I was going crazy at first.
    Glad to know im not the only one.
    • Like x 3
  3. HOLY FORCE New Player

Seems to be the latest trend. Yesterday I teamed up with a friend and he mentioned the exact same thing happening to him but never recalled the name of this player or players. I also encountered some speed hacks whose damage would not register in the log. Seems the cheaters have an update that counters DCUO's update lol.

I'm going to warn you though. Recently a person started a thread regarding speed hackers in legends and the majority response was that people cant tell the difference between lagg, a good player or someone who cheats. So even though I agree that there's major issues in legends PVP regarding cheating, be prepared by the wave of comments that say otherwise.

Oh and that thread just disappeared or turned invisible, go figure LMAO.
    • Like x 3
  4. HOLY FORCE New Player

I wanted to clarify that I'm not sure if this is a Bug or another cheat tool used by growing number of players. If it is bug great it can easily be fixed by the devs but if it's another cheat hack, I wont be surprised.

True intent: Keeping this thread from turning invisible LOL no pun intended.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mighty Committed Player

Forgot to mention I'm on PS4 and so is my partner, who also couldn't see the players at question either time. First time was arenas Inner Sanctum, second and third time was Ace Chem legends.
  6. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

A Friend of mine had the same problem here's his prove
    • Like x 3
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

When did you start noticing this? Also what maps does it most frequently happen on.

Be sure you open a bug report of this in the bug tracker as well.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

o_O...:confused:...:eek:
    Holy hell that is one game breaking bug for PVP for you PS guys. Hopefully the Devs fix that asap for you all.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mighty Committed Player

Maybe a day or so after the update. Never before. It usually happens while playing in the evening. I've only ever seen it in 2s, but that's most of what I play. So far Ace Chem and Inner Sanctum are the only places I've seen it.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Alright, come Monday I'll see if I can get a dev aware of this for you guys.
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

In all of the Last Laugh arenas and Legends players are invisible for me- thats the rescue, the graviton recovery, the bomb disposal, and the assault the watchtower/hall of doom.
  12. Jamos Well-Known Player

I don't really PvP often so I haven't run into this in PvP, but since the update I have run into invisible players in PvE content (not just invisible to me.) So it isn't just exclusive to this area however in PvP that totally gives certain players the edge. Not sure whether or not those people are actually exploiting this glitch on purpose. However if they have found a way to then... yeah not good.
  13. SirMuttonChops New Player

Not only am I sure it's on PC as well, I'm pretty sure Felsa and I can recreate it.

Check out the character in the Spawn point for Ace Chem 2v2s, and check out where my partner's actual dot is on the Mini Map.

http://i.imgur.com/llZ4f4v.jpg

He is moving about but the game is not moving his toon. I want to add that my partner saw his character on his screen. He was not invisible and was moving perfectly fine. It was the rest of us that saw the issue. So, he didn't even know he was doing it.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That's odd. I know the ps3 has had invisible enemies for quite some time, but this is new. It seems to mostly be happening I'm ace chemicals 2v2.

Any clue how to repro it?
    • Like x 1
  15. SirMuttonChops New Player

We are pretty sure we know at least 1 way to do it, but we're unsure if it's the only way. I think we're better off keeping information like this off of the forums though. (; This is something I'd rather not having people reproduce just yet. But once we know for sure how to do it, I'll let you know in a PM.
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Oh, no, I agree completely there. I'll toss out a PM to a dev sometime on Monday and loop you in on it.
  17. SirMuttonChops New Player

We just recreated the exact scenario we were in before when it happened. It didn't happen, though. But the picture I showed has both a date and timestamp for a reason =3 If they can see what happened to that character as it warped into the instance or whatever the case may be, they might be able to figure out what the problem was.
    • Like x 1
  18. RagingNature Active Player

Happened in a couple 2s matches and in a LvL 5s scrim today. I used to have this issue on PS3 but that was only in lair battles. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  19. AgentX44 Committed Player

Happened to me in a 1v1 Legends PVP. I was Batman, he was Dr. Fate. I thought he was cheating as Dr. Fate doesn't have stealth, but can still summon adds and the AoE. Weird and annoying bug
  20. DulcesS Well-Known Player

This happened to us this weekend. We were playing 4v4 arena isis and our healer became invisible at the start of the match; I very highly doubt the other team were able to see him, as none of us could. It was totally random, he didn't do anything special for activating it.