If you're not going to stop feats in TCs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This is great to know. I haven't joined any calls for elite stuff yet because I thought people would kick me without at least having a full set of vendor gear. My tanks both have 200 sp, but healer only has 150 and troll is at 120. I just got reminded by how much I hate booster gold's big mouth, lol.
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Replay badges are for unlocking feats for alts, lol. ;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thanks for answering my question. I'm sure that explains things, lool. :D
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Guess I should have been more clear as to who it was directed at LOL.

Meant for it to be an add-on to your reply to Tilz :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

And soon to share styles. :) :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

2 chars, materials were saved up over the years i am playing. A few but nit many resets for ttbe.. but like i said..not many
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Got it. So you just stockpile materials in between DLCs. That's good to know. I'll have to do that once I get caught up on the Goons of Gotham ones and these Atlantean. Had Olympian finished before leaving. I'm just leaving AoJ alone for now until I finish the rest.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Yes. and buying some off broker, when they are real,y cheap. Did like 2k salvage since august
    • Like x 4
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

To be honest, the biggest chocking point right now is the Focusing Elements Atlantean. You have to choose that over gear specifically...which is ridiculously annoying. So to compensate you can run quick open world dailies that give boxes (except Paradox Bounty, cause you can't really solo that as a DPS). And the RwC duos are pretty quick for that one loot drop to get simples and complex.
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And Soon™ styles as well...;)
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is key as well. You don't have to be a broker hawk every day...but occasionally, especially when you're buying/selling other stuff take a peek at the prices and buy up the cheap stacks.
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thanks for the tips guys, appreciate it.
    • Like x 2
  13. Proxystar #Perception

But, but they're easy free feats :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

To be fair, I horted them from before AF3.. so before you needed that crrazy amount for crafting I had like 2 chars full of them (also I did only mod 1 role over 3 chars I used to play :D).
  15. Plowed In Loyal Player

How much of “good leagues” successes are due to playing together for a long time, communicating, anticipating your group mates actions/needs, taking advice, offering advice...playing as a team vs. just their SP. I mean, it all matters to some degree, just it seems people in general focus so much on their own SP rather than the, in my opinion, social aspects of competitive gaming. 99% of the time things fail due to poor team management and not because someone has 2 fewer SP than the rest of the group.
    • Like x 4
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The devs lowered the R&D just recently when they removed crafting enhanced styles and then added them to the quark vendor. Kinda sucks IMO because they just took the R&D segment that some players liked and put it behind another paywall. Be careful what you ask for because we will needing up paying for it somewhere else instead.
    • Like x 2
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

oops xD
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Quoted for UBER truth. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Just making sure the people in the cheapseats or with bad glasses can see this. It's important information.
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I think they need to remove the essence being character bound. THAT'S JUST BAD! Why? It basically killed one element of playing the broker all because they want players to run content to salvage? REALLY?

I'm tired of the RND costs going UP & UP.