How broken is Rage and Electricity

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Estabanbuenojr, Dec 4, 2017.

1. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

You sure about that ???lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Just a reminder, eh? So I take it you believe you have the optimal Electric rotation? You must since there is no other reason you would give such a sanctimonious reply.

This is just a reminder as well: for adds, the supercharge generator loadout for Electric is far superior to any other. For Rage, the supercharge generator loadout is far superior to any other. For Earth, the supercharge generator loadout is far superior to any other.
    • Like x 2
  3. ObsidianChill_DCUO Well-Known Player

For electric static push rotation is 100% not far superior to any other lol, you got some serious misinformation there for multi target.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Thread is still going when the root of the problem lies in how the content is built...

Majority of normal content: lots of adds, easy to melee.

Electric speciality: lots of adds
    Rage speciality: meleeing

Boom. There you have it. Build content that doesn't cater so much to certain powers, then the inbalance wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb.
    • Like x 5
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Best PI for elec is electrified... polatized loadouts are very wesk compared to that. So running the SC generator that benefits from polarized PI doesnt make sense.

OC is 100% correct there
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Electricity SC build fast without generator. I don't know which L/o better, with or without, but I do know electricity SC builds up faster than most powers using their SC builder. Imo supercharges is the #1 problem with balance issues. It's no coincidence that the top powers have the best SC
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I'm sure that's just coincidence. Top DPS powers have best SC's? Surely not. (sarcasm)
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

While I agree I like to point out that I missed meleeing with all classes up until now. It was still possible in older content but way too unforgiving with all the one shots. I actually like the melee playstyle more.
  9. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

You have yet to run any content to show you know what your talking about. Test more man.
  10. ObsidianChill_DCUO Well-Known Player

lol you are the one claiming you and your league are gods among players at dpsing can do whatever you want :rolleyes: I've been dpsing before you even knew what DCUO was, you are the only talking the biggest game yet not showing anything to back up your "testing" so which one of us really has to "test more man"
    • Like x 4
  11. Mazahs Loyal Player

No...no it doesn't especially since SC generator is something nobody uses in E dps
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

Um nooo
    You sir or ma'am are misinformed
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It do without the SC builder. Rage might be a little faster, but nothing else is close.
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

I have atomic, electric and light toons all at 222+
    I can't see a disceranble difference.between them
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree, but all powers should have the same potential as rage when they melee. If you're hybrid using using melee weapon combos, you should be able to compete with rage melee. Right now that's not the case unless you're bow-smokebombing
    • Like x 2
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Maybe not on PAN/E boss fights, but anything with more than 2 adds, It's a huge diffrence. I believe It's because how the 2 non-splitting powers work. Attacking each add as an individual instead of a group
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Agreed. They should at least be almost even. I believe we can agree that there will never be a real 1:1 balance. Otherwise powers wouldn't be individual power-playstyles but only other graphics over the same effects.
  18. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

Dcuo is open 247 HMU in game lets parse run raids whatever it takes. I’ll show ya sum things.
  19. Mazahs Loyal Player

I know where my fake.money is gonna be bet on...
  20. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

How is Rage sc generator any good? Is it only good when you reach 50 hits or more? Doesn’t sound convenient. You won’t always get the best scenario in a instance. All other factors come into play. I made a noob move popping berserk at range one time.