Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Good morning.
    • Like x 2
  3. White Strife Level 30

4. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

"It's almost DCUO time" bump. :p
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Got a new Celestial Mentor congrats White Strife. Still have a few more Mentor spots open plus we can always use some more members that do not mind taking the time to have a blast in the game while teaching someone the ropes if it is needed.
    • Like x 1
  6. White Strife Level 30

Thanks Z, glad to be a bigger part of the team and share my knowledge with all the educators. That being said we are always looking for new people to join our ranks, so if you could like have fun, play the game we all love in a stress free environment, feel free to jump over to our website and fill out and application. One of our mentors or even the leader himself will be in contact and let you know what we are all about! Hope to see you all in game.
    • Like x 2
  7. White Strife Level 30

Hump day bump
    • Like x 1
  8. White Strife Level 30

We are still looking for some like minded individuals to join our ranks, if you are interested in joining a league that really helps its own, can truly claim that we have no drama, and just like to have fun first, then we are the league for you. Please apply at this website and one of our mentors or league leader will get back to you promptly http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/ .

We look forward to seeing you all in game, and as always HAVE FUN!!!
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Tomorrow is FEAT NIGHT!!! That is where we group up and go after some of those pesky feats...LPVE...Raid Feats...Speed Feats...Bounties...SM even. Check us out if you are interested.
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

11. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Sunday bump!
    Just having a lazy sunday with DCUO :p
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is MONDAY!!!! ugh....lol
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

New episode drops tomorrow! Not sure about the rest of you but I cannot wait to try the new raid and the new duo. See you all in game and if you are not lucky enough to have a league to run content with then hit us up. Check out our site and if you feel the same as we do about the game put in an app.
  14. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

I am excited for the new content!!!
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You are not the only one woot woot
  16. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Can't wait to run the new duo with my Flash based toon!
    It's gonna be epic! :p
    • Like x 1
  17. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Just came back from a small self-imposed vacation from DCUO, and stepped right back into the swing of things with the league without missing a beat. Can't wait to try a run through the new raid this weekend with the gang. If you're in need of a group to get you through that raid (either old or new), but worried about being judged by pugs then come run with us. See if you can beat our "most deaths in a single run" record ... currently held by our illustrious leader :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

LMAO ok this is unfortunatly TRUE, but to be fair we had a blast during that run and I was beaten in deaths by another member....he just stopped playing shortly after lol.
  19. Lantern Flash Committed Player

I just applied on your site. CR 113 Troll with 118 SP. I have just returned after a long break from the game. Hope to get in ..... I have a lot to re-learn. It looks like so much has changed. (BTW ..... I'm an older player so no drama from me.)
    • Like x 1
  20. White Strife Level 30

Lantern, most of us will be on tonight for feat friday, my personal favorite day in our league, and make sure you get our mentors added to your friends list so we can link up and get that invite sent out. Looking forward to playing with you!

Added a couple more like minded individuals to our league and ran Dc and DCE last night, good times, so if you are looking for a league that can help you get to where you want to be, please look no further, we are a drama-free, laid back league that has fun first and does not take ourselves seriously.
    • Like x 2