Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

2. Larzzral New Player

Hey, looking for a Hero side league.
    New to the game. Character is CR 50. 25 yrs old, mature single parent of 2.
    Don't have reliable mic atm but working on it.
    Been all solo until now. Just looking for a group to play with and all that fun stuff.
    Completely f2p, with hopes of going premium when life allows.
    Yeah, character's name is Meliadoulle, I can be found most late evenings until midnight or so CST.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

I sent you a private message. Will talk to you in game.
  4. BlazeChamp Committed Player

My application just got denied because I didn't meet the minimum age requirement. But there's nothing on here that says I must be a certain age. It's very misleading.
    • Like x 1
  5. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Breaking your own rules...
  6. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

I did not reject your application. However, we typically recruit people that are 18 or older. There are exceptions based on people exhibiting a higher than average level of maturity for their age. If you would like to speak with our league leader for an exception you can, his name is Electrizzaro

The rules are for the people that are already members of our league. They are not rules on who we invite to our league and who we decline. We are looking for mature members that enjoy grouping and helping each other out. The point of the rules was to illustrate that we do not choose a person for a group by any demographic outside of what is necessary to complete content, aka need a healer, tank, troll, and dps for raids.

We include the rules on our recruitment post so our expectations and a potential recruits expectations are the same.
    • Like x 1
  7. BlazeChamp Committed Player

You could've at least put that on your website.
  8. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO/Destiny players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO or brand new to Destiny, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.
    We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.
    Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!
    If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:
    League Founder
    - Electrizzaro
    Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana
    - Magical Aari (I have been playing on this character more lately)
    DCUO Mentors
    Mentor Wanted.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight
    Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Hard Light, and Celestial. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.
    Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
    • Like x 1
  9. White Strife Level 30

bump for feat friday
    • Like x 1
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I rejected your application. We do Not discriminate against age at all. If we pug with you we will teach you and run with you with no problems. That being said I am the league leader and I am a teacher. I cannot run the risk of running with any of my students so anyone below a certain age cannot be allowed in the league. Not breaking any of our own rules at all. Sorry your app was denied due to age but I cannot risk my job over a video game. Also if you look at the site or this thread you will see that we are a mature league, meaning adult convo and such. Your app was denied because your age was 16 and below....not an Adult or close to it. Sorry. I have to make a cut off line for age, and you were under it.
  11. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I don't think I fully comprehend what you said. You can't play with teenagers because you teach them in pugs? Or you can't play with teenagers because they may be your students in real life, and you don't want any problems to arise with that? I'm not protesting or anything, just trying to understand what's wrong.
    • Like x 1
  12. White Strife Level 30

Basically Blaze, we as a league respect our real life jobs, and we will do whatever it takes to keep our real life jobs separate from our video game lives. This is not meant to be rude or anything, but a preventive measure to insure our lives remain separate. We wish you the best in the future!!
  13. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Okay, now I understand what you guys mean
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sorry I was not clear. I am a teacher in real life and I cannot play with any of my students. So to eliminate that risk I do not allow those of that age in my league. If I am pugging and I run with someone that is under that age it is no big deal. I make sure that I act professional and offer help just like I would expect my league to do and if I want to joke around and such I go to league chat.
  15. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO/Destiny players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO or brand new to Destiny, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana
    - Magical Aari (I have been playing on this character more lately)

DCUO Mentors

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Hard Light, and Celestial. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

16. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

17. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

hi guize
    • Like x 1
  18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Still looking for more members to join our ranks. We are a league that is mostly T7 but we run all content regardless of level. If interested please check out our website

19. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

If you look below you will see that we have a few Mentor positions open in our league. Some have been vacant for a while (looking at you Electricity and Munitions), and I would like to have them filled. If you play one of those powers and know BOTH roles for it plus do not mind sharing that knowledge to someone that know none to some about the power then we are looking for you.
    DCUO Mentors
    ShadoStone.................Earth
    TheDarkKryptonian.......Fire
    TheTormentor..............Gadgets
    SuperBladeRunner.........Ice
    Mentor Wanted.............Mental
    Mentor Wanted.............Nature
    Mentor Wanted.............Quantum
    Armored Mass..............Rage
    Mentor Wanted.............Sorcery
    Mentor Wanted...................Munitions

We have about 25 active members in our league and we do not get more than 50. We have some that have been with the game and us for over a year and some that have been with us for just a few weeks. Some of our players have played since beta and others since last year. We do not discriminate against age (although we are a MATURE league so keep that in mind), we do not care if you have a mic, male or female, new to DCUO or old Vet. We play to have fun and are happy to help others when needed. If you think you would be a good fit then check us out and maybe you can be the next Heroic Educator in DCUO.
    • Like x 1