Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Tonight (Saturday) is raid night. We are still looking for some more members to join us in our adventures of the new raid. If interested apply at:

http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
    • Like x 1
  2. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T7 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. Members must be 17 years old or older to be part of our league.

We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana

DCUO Mentors
    Whiteknight Strife.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Electricity, and Munitions. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
  3. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Atomic livestream today! Can't wait.
    Who will be our Atomic mentor?
    • Like x 2
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

That is a very good question
    • Like x 2
  5. White Strife Level 30

I am excited for the live stream, i am currently logged into twitch and in full coundown mode, we will have the atmoic reveal in a little over 30 minutes. Who has two thumbs and excited for atmoic............

THIS GUY!!
    • Like x 2
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I am watching it also Strife
    • Like x 2
  7. White Strife Level 30

Hump Day Bump!
    • Like x 1
  8. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Thursday bump. Tomorrow is feat friday! woohoo
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Live stream for next months new content starts in 34 min. I wonder what they have cooked up for us this time
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T7 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. Members must be 17 years old or older to be part of our league.

We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana

DCUO Mentors
    Whiteknight Strife.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Electricity, and Munitions. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

11. White Strife Level 30

Its a monday bump! hope everyone has a good monday
  12. White Strife Level 30

Tuesday tuesday tuesday, come one come all to the greatest show on earth, Electrizzaro's flying educators!

random, ik but it is still a bump none the less
    • Like x 1
  13. White Strife Level 30

mike mike mike mike mike......guess what day it is! still love that commercial

Hump Day bump
    • Like x 1
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

1. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, “Dam”!
    Ok that is the bump for today...but incase you did not bother to look at any of our other posts I will throw this in. If you are looking for a bunch of people that play all levels of the game, help each other, explain things, and have a blast doing it then here we are.
  15. White Strife Level 30

Ran alot of the new LPvE Nexus 4 man last night with some good friends Noob and Aari, I bet we ran that thing about ten times last night, good times, and really helped some people get some much needed feats, this is an example of how far we will go to help our fellow player, regardless if it is your first time running and LPvE content (aari lol) or a seasoned vet, we are always willing to help our fellow player, so like the boss said
    So come on out, add our mentors, recruitment officer, and leader to your friends list, and see if we are a good fit for what you want out of DCUO. As always hope everyone has a great thursday!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Thanks White I enjoyed getting my feat wet in Pve Legends!!!

Tonight is feat night I am excited to find some new feats to go after =)
    • Like x 1
  17. White Strife Level 30

I have been trying to get you and Siq to do legends PvE with me for a while! I am glad you have come along and started doing them, they are easy feats, and if they would bring back the PvE weekends, you could really get alot of points in.

Never the less, we are still looking to add some like minded people to our cause, and maybe you are one of the future educators, just head over to our website, mentioned above, and check out all we have to offer, add our mentors, recruitment officer, and leader to your friends list, and hear from us first hand what we do as a whole, and what we can do with you added to our team.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday, tonight is feat Friday in the educator world, so hope to see all of you in game!
    • Like x 1
  18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Had a great raid night tonight. Tackled three raids and had a great time doing it. With that said, we are looking for more members to join our league.

We have feat nights on Fridays and Raid nights and Saturdays and of course we run all content throughout the week as well. If interested
    • Like x 1
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I missed Raid Night this week but heard it was a blast.

If you are looking for an ACTIVE league that will TEACH you about your role, power, and the game then here we are. If you are looking for a league that will not bash you for making mistakes but will give you pointers instead and focuses on FUN while doing it then here we are.

If you are looking for a league that will CARRY you and do all the work for you so you learn nothing and gain nothing but marks and gear then....go elsewhere.
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some members. Check out the page and if you think you have what it takes to be a Heroic Educator put in an app and send us a tell in game.