Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. White Strife Level 30

We still are looking for like minded people to join our ranks, ran some bounties, and helped some people out with some low tier stuff last night on the way to some feats, and hopefully they will be joining us soon, if you want to be in a league that is helpful, active, organized, and like to have fun while we do all those things, then look no further than right here, but like the boss EZ said if you want to be carried and not learn anything, then we are not the league for you.

Seriously I know there are alot of people out there who are either new, or trying to run this game solo, you dont have to do it alone, there are people out there who actually care, and one of those groups of people have a united name, THE HEROIC EDUCATORS!!
    • Like x 4
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hmmm there is going to be a new R&D system implemented where you can craft gear. Sounds cool....now all you need to do is find an UBER cool league that runs all the content, gets through it, and has a blast doing it so you can get those materials needed to do the crafting.

WAIT!!!!! Here we are.......BAM....Heroic Educators check the sig for a link to the site
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

DCUO Mentors
    White Strife.................Celestial
    ShadoStone.................Earth
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    TheDarkKryptonian.......Fire
    TheTormentor..............Gadgets
    SuperBladeRunner.........Ice
    BigDaddy14.................Hard Light
    Nexsan........................Mental
    Monstar35..................Nature
    Mentor Wanted............Quantum
    Armored Mass..............Rage
    Mentor Wanted.............Sorcery
    Mentor Wanted.............Munitions
    You see those "Mentor Wanted" spots.....that's right we have some OPEN Mentor positions!. I know, I know, you just happen to know all about one of those powers, BUT you are not in this AWESOME league YET. So you cannot fill the spot. Why don't you just click on the link in my sig, fill out an app, and we can talk about things in game. Electricity, Quantum, Sorcery, and Munitions all need Mentors and it could be YOU.
    • Like x 3
  4. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

We are also looking for players of any power set to join our outgoing and entertaining team.

http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
    • Like x 2
  5. White Strife Level 30

Greetings fellows heros, we are the Heroic Educators, and we are looking for some like minded individuals, if you are interested in joining a drama free, helpful and active league, then look no further. Website is mentioned above, hope everyone has a great monday!
    • Like x 2
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

New Episode drops tomorrow. CANNOT WAIT!!!!
    • Like x 2
  7. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

About a month ago I made a huge decision regarding my gaming and DCUO. I was in very good league at the time, but felt I didn't fit in so well. I chose to look for a league that helps each other, puts members first, and maintains a top notch environment within the league. I applied and was accepted by the Heroic Educators, and have not looked back since. Come join a team that cares about each other, and doesn't think twice about running content with each other. We have Raid nights, SP nights, but don't get confused we raid and sp hunt everyday.

Come join a league where every member matters, and no one is left behind!
    • Like x 3
  8. White Strife Level 30

New Episode is out today, and i am stuck at work, thats ok because i know my fellow educators are out there doing good things in the DCUO world. I am very much looking forward to getting off, and gett my hands into the new duo and maybe even taking my lantern troller through the new raid.
    We are still looking for some like minded individuals to join our team, if you want a drama free, helpful, and laid back league that puts our members first and truly cares about each members progression, not just in CR or SP, but knowledge of the game we all love, then here we are, the HEROIC EDUCATORS, apply at the website mentioned above and one of our mentors or league leader will respond to you promptly. Hope everyone has a great hump day!
    • Like x 2
  9. White Strife Level 30

New episode is out! come join a league that will help you get through the blackest night so you can have a brightest day!

Thursday bump for the Heroic Educators
    • Like x 2
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

• Like x 1
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I was going to miss Feat Night but I managed to swap some things around and now I will see all my fellow Educators tonight for some fun and FEATS!!!
  12. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Atomic bump.
    Because atomic is awesome. Just like running with this league.
    Unfortunately my timezone won't let me be on for too long tonight, but tomorrow is raid night, time for some gear and laughs :D
    • Like x 1
  13. White Strife Level 30

End of the work week bump! Off to be a Hero for the Heroic Educators!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. WingedMedic Level 30

Look I'm not apart of this league but from playing with your members from time to time. You guys are we're all leagues should aim to be respectful, understanding, helpful and I've never had an issues where your guys step out mid raid. I have nothing but nice things to say about this league.
    • Like x 1
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to treat all players the way we want to be treated pug or not.
  16. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

17. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Had some old friends/members return over the weekend for some great raid runs and laughs. We actually had to run two separate raid groups because we had so many members logged in ... it was great. Joins us for some uh, interesting, conversations :) while we run through both the newest content out and older content for anybody who needs it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

• Like x 1
  19. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Early Wednesday morning bump
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thanks to a couple of you guys for carrying The Little Alien through DCR the other day. Funny name, too, but I'm afraid to mention a specific name.
    • Like x 2