Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Duxes New Player

It's ooooookay lol. Not what I thought it was gonna be.
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

well there is always DC lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Duxes New Player

I was thinking the same thing lol. I just wasn't too fond of the new mark system but I'll get use to it. How's hard light looking on test? I was thinking of making the switch.
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Not really sure how it is doing on Test...hopefully better than Electric. As far as I know it just had all the damage increased on all the combos...but not sure how it stacks up to fire, ice, and the other powers.

Well I am jumping on the game...see you in there perhaps
    • Like x 1
  5. Duxes New Player

I'll be in tonight
    • Like x 1
  6. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Heroic Educators is looking for some new members to join our ranks. Our league is for people of all CR levels. We believe in teaching our members (when needed) how to play their roles and the content in a more efficient way. What separates us from some leagues is we are not elitists and we take the time to "Educate" our members. We also listen to our members and if they have a better way to run something we listen. We run content of all levels depending on what people need. That being said we predominately run t7 content and survival modes. However, we will run any content people need.

We have feat nights on Friday and Raid nights on Saturdays .

If interested in joining our league .....Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
  7. areacode8O8 Committed Player

A
    aari gold!!!!!!! Remember me?!?! Haha came back n 1/2 of X are all heroic educators
    • Like x 1
  8. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Of course I remember you..... Where did you go???? You should come join my new league, its awesome =)
  9. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Ya I was talking to ang3l n he was telling me you guys are solid. League hall, running proficiencies. Ha all the good X players are on your roster. Lol noticed no infamousgod though
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Yeah, they are a great group of people. It has been fun. But I still miss my Siq!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Heroic Educators is looking for some new members to join our ranks. Our league is for people of all CR levels. We believe in teaching our members (when needed) how to play their roles and the content in a more efficient way. What separates us from some leagues is we are not elitists and we take the time to "Educate" our members. We also listen to our members and if they have a better way to run something we listen. We run content of all levels depending on what people need. That being said we predominately run t7 content and survival modes. However, we will run any content people need.
    We have feat nights on Friday and Raid nights on Saturdays .
    If interested in joining our league .....Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
  12. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO/Destiny players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO or brand new to Destiny, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:

-No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana
    - Magical Aari (I have been playing on this character more lately)

DCUO Mentors
    Mentor Wanted.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Hard Light, and Celestial. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Armored Mass is in YOUR league, Electrizzaro? For some reason I had him on 2 or 3 friends lists on villain side, and had no idea who it was lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yup he is in my league and not only that but he is our Mentor for the power Rage. That means that when our embers have an issue or question with rage tanking, dps, powers, rotation, or anything else to do with that power he is the person i our league that can answer it and is willing to teach them all about it. Plus he is a great player...hero though so not sure why he is on your villains friends lists lol. Although he does Pvp from time to time so that may be why.
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Yeah, I saw that he was the rage mentor. And I doubt I would have added anyone through pvp, especially a hero. Weird one.
    • Like x 1
  16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Did he have anything to do with the Villain Educators?? Did that crumble?
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yes he was a Member of the Villain side of our league. Not sure if it crumbled or if it is still active. I am not or did not run it other members started it and ran it, so I am not sure how it is going
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We still have room for some new members and are even looking for some players to fill our Mentors positions. So if you know your power and both roles plus like to share that knowledge check us out. We run all content and help all our members learn the game regardless of their experience with it.
  19. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

20. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO/Destiny players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO or brand new to Destiny, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!
    If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:
    League Founder
    - Electrizzaro
    Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana
    - Magical Aari (I have been playing on this character more lately)
    DCUO Mentors
    Mentor Wanted.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight
    Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Hard Light, and Celestial. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.