HELP DEVS!!!! UPDATE 51, I CAN'T SEE ANYONE NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by smoove76, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Character: Icon Maestro

Happens in all T3, T6, & T7 instances including open world. (These were the only one's I've tried)

All of my toons are impacted.

USPS3
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Evil Rapture, Solar Lass. Only place I saw people was in the Halls. Only ran Throne, but it's enough for me for the night.
  3. The Valor Well-Known Player

4. Doom Patroller Active Player

+Heion, Plomazo. I have other chars, but haven´t got the patience to suffer this with them as well

+LPVE Hall of Doom with Heion; Nexus of Reality, Inner Sanct PVP(2v2) with Plomazo; The hall of doom with both (Not an instance, couldn´t see anything but the vendors and enviroment inside the hall); Didn't play anything else I had planned because it's so annoying.

+Impacts the two I tried to use after the update.

+US
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

It seems everyone is on USPS, I really hope it isn't on EUPS, downloading GU now. Another GU47 incident...

I was planning to do allot this weekend...
  6. Alexonic Committed Player

pvp is undoable, i got insulted by some random team-mate cause i was unable to fight back against invisible players, so i was just standing there to get marks...

i need marks...

if i had no issues, i would never get insulted

fix it
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

I run a few thing with my villain alt, and everything was fine. But with my main (Korlick), everything is broken.
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-744

For those PS3 players impacted by this, can you respond with:

Your character name
    ALL EXCITED, Joes Traitor

What specific instance(s) you were in when it happened, by name
    Port Duo, Police Duo, Happiness Home, Armory LPVE, Corrupt Zam
    Was able to play fine, then it started happening in every instance. For instance, was able to play fine in Corrupt Zam duo on Excited, but not hours later on Joes.

Has it happened to you in any solo instance? Which one?
    Haven't tried any solos, just duos, alerts, raids, LPVE

Does it impact all of your characters or just one
    all characters

US or EU
    USPS3

Switching characters, or quitting game did not impact it.
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Weird thing when I relogged and came back for the few seconds when everything is rendering and usually invisible I was able to see. Then once it rendered everyone vanished again. After teleporting in bomb to the bunker I was able to see 1 add at a time sometimes. This better not be a wait till next week for a client fix. I can't see the vendors to repair consistently. I can't see the gear vendors At all. I can't see adds to dps and I can't see allies to support. They don't get my heals except from circle.

I even logged into my broker and bank toons

Immortal kyrro- everywhere
    princess armani-watchtower
    Grignotts-night clubs
    datech-hall of doom
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

No one is invisible for me in open world, instance but I do get sometimes the gray toons. Like it turns grey and go back to normal and turns grey again and again. It seems to make the players invisible too when I go far away from the toon but when I get close, it's back to normal.

It's not as problematic as the other but if it could be fixed too.

Your character name
    DarkFyria

What specific instance(s) you were in when it happened, by name
    Paradox wave but it happens in most instance.

Has it happened to you in any solo instance? Which one?
    Doesn't impact solo instance for me.

Does it impact all of your characters or just one
    Only using this character.

US or EU
    USPS3
  11. Venus Void Dedicated Player

The new duo, can't see anything but shadows of enemies and my teammate is completely invisible every time.
    Ran on 3 different toons:
    Venus Void
    Gene Zero
    Naudia Nyce
    USPS
  12. johoprime82387 Level 30

• PyroMonica
    • Resource Recovery (Duo), New Genesis Now (Raid), Labyrinth of Lost Souls (Raid)
    • I've been playing with just this character, though my other characters could be affected as well.
    • USPS
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

Last night, i run NGN with my toon Korlick. I DPS, because i dont need to see the adds/boss to burn them, just need to target them.

The first part, un Necropolis, i couldnt see anything. And when we went through the portal to New Genesis, everything was fine. Group mates, adds, everything was rendering. Slowly, but working.
    But when we entered the Chamber, everything disapear again.
  14. uchiha pep New Player

uchiha pep ps3 eups
    mundo abierto
    pvp arenas
    pve legends
    raids
  15. IIILuBuIII Level 30

Character: xLu Bu

Instances:
    - Corrupted Zamaron
    - Legends Pve Hall of doom armory(Did not dare to try raiding in this state)

However in New Genesis I was still able to do the open solo mission without any problems
  16. M40a3 New Player

Character: m40a3
    Server: usps
    Locations: EVERYWHERE
  17. Zodman New Player

I can see people in the Bombshell Paradox, Hall of Doom Armory LPVE. I don´t saw my 3 partners and every enemy was a gray shadow or invisible, including an invisible adds.

Zodman cr 129 sp 122 (Ice Tank)
    I am also on USPS and on a PS3
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

No hotfix yet! Ah!
  19. DulcesS Well-Known Player

20. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

What I did seemed to bring it back temporarily, if anyone else can confirm ...
    Options>Disconnect (not linkdead)
    PS>Quit Game
    PS>Turn off System (system goes to standby)
    Unplug Playstation (full power cycle)

Did that last night before I went to bed, was playing fine for hours until LPVE today. Did it again, and it put it back right again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.