Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dene Devoted Player

Agreed.. Was just saying, to my league, that I miss the old days where styles were more generic archetypes.. Angelic.. Archer.. Wizardly.. etc

Now it seems it is.. "Hi - the new style is inspired from page 42, of Vol 1 Issue 73 of Batman vs The Luthor clone of sector 4" & the style isn't inspired it is a direct copy
    • Like x 3
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Lol...you know; SOMETIMES......i sit here and lean back on my couch and say to myself; “this guy gets it”....lol.

Play on words it is...
  3. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Batman? Batman again? Batman emblems? Batman, Batman, why you Devs dont change the name of this game to BatUO (Batman Universe Online).
    Batman is the only character in this game for you.
    • Like x 9
  4. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Do past member get their gift across all characters? I’m guessing they do... so why don’t actual members get the same treatment?

Why on Earth3 don’t we get to redeem on all characters devs? We used to be able to, why the change the last couple of years?
    • Like x 5
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I would like to know that too . Premium players get their gift on up to 16 characters but paying members can only pick one that's stupid.
    • Like x 2
  6. Road Kill Active Player

If you really want pass members to return, make PVP great again as that was the root of this game.
  7. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

I’m really disappointed with the “member” gifts this year. I fee ripped off that we get emblems, that I don’t even like or care for. While past members are getting free membership. They’re getting membership for not paying. I wish I ccould get a refund and enjoy the membership perks on the current gifts. I wouldn’t even be mind the free membership, if the actual members got something good out of it too, not freaking emblems that I’ll never use because I don’t think they look cool. Some people will say this is free stuff just be happy. It’s a bit hard to be happy when members got emblems compared to the free membership past members got or the 2 100cr boost from last year
    • Like x 7
  8. Dene Devoted Player

+27 Likes but I can only press once

We have so many heroes & villains to choose from..
    • Like x 4
  9. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I can not believe that someone is happy with the type of prize given, the treatment given to us legendary players, it's silly to think that someone makes a villain to use armor or symbols of Batman or Superman, or ANY HERO. It is also ridiculous to think that there are no more female characters in the game because everything, absolutely everything is for male char.
    The game today is summed up: be male and have Batman things, if villains save the world, if hero does equal, if woman uses male gear.
    Disappointed, upset, unhappy, angry, sad, is this, today I am more sad than yesterday with that game, every day only gets worse.
    Time Capsules (from Batman again) to paid feats (yes you must to buy, with your money, this is a free game that you pay to have everything) unfulfilled promises and what seems to be a lack of creativity or direction absurd.
    Anyway, Time Capsules killed the game, they can give money to you devs, but you know that players will not be delayed, their capsules killed this game.
    His equal styles, his equal missions, his equal dlcs for heroes and villains, not caring about mentor, genre, good vs evil (Ah, I forgot, we're all fanatics only for Batman, there's only him in the world and it all comes down to being a hero or villain with Batman mentor, and being a man or woman in Batman costume and Batman stuff) Anyway, this year's presents were rubbish but worse than this: the lack of awareness of the devs that there are other players in addition to male characters from the Batman mentor is really being frustrating.
    Just to complement, the main style of Earth3 is of the Olwman that is the counterpart to guess from whom.

Batman sends a hug
    • Like x 5
  10. Jewlz2814 New Player

All i want for all the time and money spent on this game is a freeking superman emblem i mean damn and before anybody says it i took a break durring thebvs and am kicking myself for it cmon devs u have to know its time and if not a gift sell it and rake in the doh were pretty much spoon feeding you a buisness plant to make millions which what this game feels like now a days
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think the current members should get something that's actually worth some $$$.
    • Like x 2
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

It is a gift.

"something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to showfavor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture ofassistance; present."

If you don't like it, don't use it. You are not entitled to gifts. Do it like on a birthday when you get something you don't really like: You say "thank you" regardless. Sheesh
    • Like x 5
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

Funny thing about "gifts" is that you can't feel ripped off. Because it is never something you are entitled to get. Never. If you don't want it, delete it or give it someone else. The emblems are Tradable.

You may send all of them to "Schimära" if you are on EUPC/EUPS.

I won't use any of these emblems but it's nice to have them. Maybe there is a time. Donated the Posters to the League Hall. I'm good. I wouldn't have cried if there was no anniversary gift. Few years ago we got a fireworks trinket. Nobody really cried that we didn't get more. We said "thank you".

So devs, thank you.
    • Like x 5
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Seems i'm not eligible for the past member gifts.
  15. mexmex Dedicated Player

Where can I claim the free suit for non member gift, it is not in the market place, guess I won’t get anything lol
  16. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

No its all about batman period he got emblems multiple cowls legends and not only him but his whole extended family all has a gear set to represent them no character has love like him and most of us just want a clean slimline chest for emblems or a lasso waist or unlocked colors codes for lanterns or a Superman emblem or a superman emblem or a superman emblem
  17. Eve YouTuber

Redeem tab of the market place, I got it from there. If It's not showing up maybe contact daybreak.
    • Like x 1
  18. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

That's because you haven't been properly cooked.
    The past member gifts think you taste awful.
    • Like x 3
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

Thats what happens when I haven't had my coffee lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. Oldman Odin New Player

This times a thousand. I’m really beginning to hate Batman.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.