Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Enjoy your free 2018 Dark Specter suit. /s:eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Oh great..I get a meaningless vendor style that also drops in lockboxes. You are missing the point. I'm stuck as premium and I cant renew my sub....so for the rest of the month i cant use my in game cash or run the end game content...ya..that sounds fair.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im not missing your point. That was being sarcastic. Note the /s and face emote.
    • Like x 1
  4. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

And that is exactly what it is: despair.
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Almost gotme to log in. well played dc well played
    • Like x 1
  6. rimvader Well-Known Player

I totally BIASED, I want to see Lex , The Joker and other Top Villains get the poster/statue treatment. A Sinestro statue for league halls, Joker paint for Halloween, the CSA was a step toward a balanced between the so-called heroes and the real star of DC.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Sorry, just so heated right now that the sarcasm rolled right over me.
    • Like x 1
  8. PaulAndrew Active Player

I really hate to say this, but this honestly just seems like an almost desperate ploy to get old subscribers back. I feel the mindset was... "Okay, let's get our old subscribers back! Give them a ton of awesome free stuff and even membership! Hmm... October was a few months ago. Some people quit subscribing and must have gotten bored. Let's get them back with free membership too! Hmmm... November and December people can just sit this out. If they have membership that recent, then they'll probably just renew again anyways. Let's focus on the people who may have not played in months or years, instead of the ones who supported us to the bitter end of 2017."
    Sorry, but that is the strong feeling I am getting right now. I really really love this game, but this is just upsetting. Cruddy thing is I can't even afford to get membership this month, so I'll miss out on pretty much everything. That's what I get for being supportive subscribing till the end of December I guess.
  9. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

So when can we claim our anniversary gift?
  10. PaulAndrew Active Player

You should already be able to claim them.
  11. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I knew something was wrong. I logged in and out, I restarted my PS4. I checked the market place, I checked the mail and nothing. I didn’t receive nothing....
  12. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Exactly. I have been legendary for the last year and a half and refuse to fall into this trap, therefore im done supporting this game. They wont be getting any money out of me ever again.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sigeci Well-Known Player

14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tanks alot,I just got one little thing to pick on,the third color on the murder machine emblem can't bee colored its black and I wanted it to be yellow so i Finaly could complete my batman 1989 style,is it possible to tweak that Pretty Please with sugar and cookies on top? :)
    • Like x 1
  15. PaulAndrew Active Player

I mean it should be there. I logged in my account and unfortunately saw I was still premium... but I did see the free spectre suit. So, I'm assuming people should have access to the other freebies. Enjoy, because I can't.. lol.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I noticed that too. Also, love these emblems, but they're too small. I wish them to be enlarged at some point (soon ;) ). Perhaps double the size or a little larger or something. Clipping over lines on some chest pieces be damned. And I would love to be able to slap an emblem on the master mercenary chest piece.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I opened the free paradox time capsule and got the emblems and speed-‘metal back piece. However when I went to check my style for the back piece, it’s not showing up.
    • Like x 1
  18. PaulAndrew Active Player

That's odd. Maybe try relogging again. Hopefully you get it to work, bud.
  19. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Nope didn’t work. :/ anyone else having this issue?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please note the details about which accounts are eligible for the select membership benefits.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.