Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

I just wish you could start treating premium players better. That would be the greatest gift. Like now, someone who never put a dollar in this game and just signed for 1 month will get a lot of nice stuff, while players (like me) that already bought 90% of the dlcs plus many marketplace items, get trash. Way to go, as usual.
    • Like x 1
  2. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Maybe I'm misreading the Thread. I'll wait to see how this pans out after server reset.
  3. OrbitLimon Level 30

Nothing for "Past past past members". Sad.
  4. Cjmd74 Active Player

Been legendary member since Jan 2013. Current membership ended on Jan 9th, didn't free membership.... why's that, Mepps?
  5. PaulAndrew Active Player

Dude, yeah. Mine ended Dec 28th I think... I was so hyped when I saw past members gift, then absolutely deflated when I saw it was till Oct 31st 2017... I had membership from Oct-Dec, but because of getting membership an extra two months, now I don't qualify. Can't afford membership right now, so I guess I can't join in the fun. My bday was yesterday too lol. I thought I woke up to some awesome gift today. Don't get why it's Oct 31st and not Dec 31st... Sitting this out sadly.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Isn't that referring to logging in and not when you had membership ?
  7. PaulAndrew Active Player

Yeah, my last with membership login needed to be from Aug 2014-Oct 31st 2017. Mine was December 28th, I think. So, because of being an eager DCUO fan and buying membership after October too, now I don't qualify. From what I understand. Logged in to just regular premium account. 6 toons instead of my 16 only with a money cap and that's it.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Well that must be the reason why I don't have access either. Mepps can you clarify please ?
    • Like x 1
  9. PaulAndrew Active Player

Was so hyped too, because I thought I had membership back again. I had a bit of cash(in game) for once and I wanted to buy that EPIC Red Death gesr so bad, especially after reading a lot of the DC Metal stories. Guess I can't join in.
  10. PaulAndrew Active Player

Yeah, I was really hoping to get back into the game too with all this cool stuff going on. Seems a bit silly to only do it towards the 31st of Oct. Don't see why not till Dec at the least. Well, idk..
  11. Abel Well-Known Player

Thank you so much DCUO and Daybreak for the Multiple Gifts!!!!

I love the updated style and the emblems is a nice touch.
    Thanks too for the Bonus MOV for the rest of the month!!!
    • Like x 3
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Happy Anniversary and I gotta say you guys are starting on the right foot with that krypto, as well as the gifts, thank you so much daybreaks, I will be here and support most likely forever :).
    • Like x 2
  13. PaulAndrew Active Player

Again, maybe I'm in the wrong mind set and shouldn't be mad... but it just bothers me that some people who haven't been on in years are getting free membership for this month, and they may never even know or care. So it's wasted on some people. While others who have at least tried to be diligent in getting membership when they can, are cast to the side. In other words if you supported DCUO till the end of December, you don't qualify for a free month(3 weeks more so). You'd need to of stopped right at Oct 31st. So, if you were an eager DCUO fan who bought after Oct 31st, well too bad I guess. Sorry, that just bums me out a lot. Especially knowing a lot of old players may not care to return or never even know they have membership again for this month. So think of the memberships that may be wasted. Sorry for stressing this so much everyone. Just upsetting a bit. Hope all the ones who do have free membership enjoy the event and style/emblems. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I guess I can't take part of it.
    • Like x 2
  14. killercomic Dedicated Player

Dec, 31st should have been the cut off for past members. Angering those that may or may not renew or upgrade to PS4 seems short sighted.
    • Like x 2
  15. Sigeci Well-Known Player

This is outrageous. I have been legendary for the last year and a half...it expires today and I have to pay again to renew it now while people who stopped playing in october get it for free. Anyone who has been legendary, regardless of when should qualify. Sounds like a desperate gimmick to win players back who quit the game.
    • Like x 2
  16. PaulAndrew Active Player

Totally agree. At the very least, December 31st seems like a great cut off date. Yet, October 31st??? Just seems wrong.
    So if you bought DCUO membership till the end of December, then you won't be rewarded with a free month(3 weeks). Even though you and I supported the game till the end of the year at least.
    • Like x 3
  17. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Even worse..just logged in..im down to premium and it wont let me renew my sub! WTF
  18. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

The amount of crying for free stuff is amazing!!! Apprectiate what u get!!! Stop the entitlement!!! If u don't fall into the free membership window, oh well.. mayb next time.. geez.. remember they dontnhave to give us ANYTHING!!!

Ps. Thanks for the free stuff!!!
    • Like x 5
  19. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Point is..i got nothing for free...My membership happened to run out today and im stuck as premium with no gift at all!
    • Like x 1
  20. PaulAndrew Active Player

I'm sure if you supported a game as much as you could when you could, you'd be a little bothered when they give free stuff to people who may have not supported the game in YEARS, yet I supported them and bought stuff from them not even a few weeks ago. Yet, they get the great free stuff and perks, while I and others have to sit out on it? Unless we buy membership again. Sounds fair, huh? Just because we supported them till the end of December instead of October? Even though we supported the game? Even if it only was till the end of December in 2017.
    I get what you're saying and I'm not even one to continually complain about anything, especially free, but this just seems a little messed up.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.