GU73: The Stats Revamp - July 21, 2017

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Yeah but was it a full service restaurant?
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

As someone who praised the Synth Mods, i honestly wont miss them much. i got to a point where i still didnt Mod and didnt care to and i still feel that way. In the Revamp i will be doing more of my due diligence to Mod myself when i get to a point in Gear that i feel warrants it even if its Betas. Even thinking today I feel Synths hindered me as a player cause i would get them instead of making my own mods which hurt me by not going towards that R&D Feat.

Synths also served as a Mark sink which was nice to have. Yes, it definitely needed upgrading since it stopped at AF2 if I recall.

Now with the Revamp Im again, not too worried, especially for my alts and thats in thanks to the Replacement Mod Box. Since every character gets it with better Mods and with the Exchange kits (gotta double check it works properly) I can switch my mods out where needed. Of course others will be in different situations, Im just speaking on behalf of myself.

The issue revolving around the "feels like work" statements, thats MMOs in general when you get to a certain point. Dailies, Crafting it gets old and tiresome real quick. Lowering costs wont help either since you'll continue the mundane activity that it truly is. Changes to the crafting is needed but Im still collecting my thoughts and that'll be for another post.

As mepps stated in another post, Synths are just being removed from the Vendor. If you buy them now and keep them or use them, you keep them. If you're that worried about them then stock pile. If not then just know you have the RMB and get what you need/want. Also not even sure when/if the RMB will be a time limit thing.
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

What I got on test was 22 mod exchange kits which will exchange the mod to another mod of the same level. I also got a box of 20 7.3 expert mods. If the 7.3 expert mods make it to live then they are far superior to synthetic 6 mods.
  4. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

That's what I been saying! 100% agreed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.