GU44 - Crowd Control and Breakouts Please

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I consider double batman worse.
    • Like x 4
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Double Batman is just evil. I would never ever play such a thing would I Sabigya. *Innocent Eyes* hehe...

Don't hurt me Equ and Sab. :p
    • Like x 4
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

To be fair I got pre-vengeance on you guys when I nailed you with that rock right out of the spawn :p
    *shakes fist angrily*
    • Like x 4
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

What's this? Are we now gonna have taboo characters because of CC issues?
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Glad you mentioned that.

EDIT: That = double standard
    • Like x 1
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

You did it to me too Allen! With Talve! I remember. :p

Nah we love you Brice.
    • Like x 5
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Not taboo so much as they probably wouldn't pick them as much if CC/Breakouts are fixed. Batman is balanced. I'd pick him for beginners or just to warm up. CC gives him an artificial buff. Same with Amon. But I like him less. :p
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yeah I tip my hat off to you for noticing that double standard. Julienes and I did two Batman/Kyle's for the purpose of recording them.
    • Like x 1
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

lol...I forgot all about that one. Out of the few times I played double Batman while goofing off, I happen to run into 3 good friends in game. Go figure :p.
    • Like x 3
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Is that...480 quality finally.
    /cheer
    I thought we were gonna be stuck with 240 and 360 forever from you. :D
    • Like x 3
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Just so HAPPENED to be us right? :p

Lol honestly I think I hate double HB characters the most. I swear CC/Breakouts just explode with a Lex Luthor and Circe team. :mad:
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

That just made my day! :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Posting on behalf of Aiden Warren:

"People read this thread and uses it to Win, and tells friends. All I seen in 2v2's is Batman, Amon Sur, Circe, Kyle, Doctor Face. in my Opinion, this is exploiting abuse, when people abuse bugs. To take advantage to win."

He's been telling me my thread has been giving people ideas. He may be right, double edged sword. Maybe the people who abuse them realize their days are numbered.... hopefully. :cool:
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

USPC Server (Recorded today)
    Lex Luthor beats Batman

More food for GU44 thread. OM NOM NOM. :D
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Bizarro Annihilate = Force Block

This guy knew what he was doing. If you notice he uses Block Break immediately after annihilate to catch a block. I tried lunging him numerous times.
    • Like x 1
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

HL Stuns

Them Hard Light stuns though! My gosh. I don't even need to take notes of them. They're so obvious. :/
    Props to Axile though. GG
    • Like x 1
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Ran against a Wonder Woman who knew how to use force blocks and use it to his/her advantage. Would spam whip/lasso and would immediately throw a BB once we tried to breakout and end up blocking.
    • Like x 2
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I was actually just telling him about this over Steam :p
    • Like x 3
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

EUPC SERVER (1st Vid; Recorded today)

I'll reply to this with the specific times of instances later. Unless someone wants to go ahead and help me out in my absence for a few hours. That'd be nice. :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

TEST SERVER

Another PC Test Server. Recorded Today (1/21)
    Ping: 61 mps (Ethernet Cable)
    Catwoman vs Kyle Rayner
    Breakout/CC/Counter issues:
    0:18
    0:51
    0:56
    1:18 (late counter?)
    1:28 (counter, questionable)
    1:58 (counter ignored)
    2:04 (knocked back despite counter immunity, can't tell if Rayner had CI too.)
    2:35 (Opponent gives up)
    If you see any issues I missed or need to correct feel free to do so... politely.
    • Like x 3