GU44 - Crowd Control and Breakouts Please

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

PC TEST SERVER

Here's an Arenas match on the Test Server
    Ping: 61 mps (Ethernet Cable)

Visible Issues:
    1:03 (counter ignored)
    1:08 (double breakout)
    1:45 (was that too long of a window? idk)
    2:35 (counter ignored?)
    4:02 (double breakout)

It's hard to tell if things are better on test. But this match seemed to have fewer double breakouts than the legends match I had previously.
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

USPC SERVER
    Ping: 63

Circe + Pets + Broken CC/Breakouts > Batman and Amon Sur

I hope that witch gets impaled by one of her beastiamorphs. But I'll settle for CC/Breakouts getting fixed.

I didn't record the whole match. I really wish I did. :mad:
  3. Kiddslayer Well-Known Player

Just wanted to bump this thread and point out its been over a month since u said this Mepps and the CC issues still are occurring on a daily basis whether its Arenas or Legends or Open-World PvP.
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

And i will point out that programmer DirtDev is speaking with players well versed in PvP issues on multiple servers. To help out, you can record and post issues you see in game. Especially on the test server.
    • Like x 2
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Oh boy. Now to sort through another vid of mine for CC/Breakouts. Stay tuned.
  6. ×FlareEUPS Active Player

In my opinion CC should get now full attention, they should stop with AFII for now and seriously focus on CC and here's why(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong): two Days ago my sub ran out and I was like : I can't afford the sub at the moment I can still do legends pve/p and arenas. Now after I fought against HL I thought ok they will fix it soon(tm) and it's not that worse until I qued for 2v2 with a friend and we got 2 guys of the same league with both playing mental. This was no PvP that was abusing of broken CC. I wish I could film that, it killed nerves and you'll lose the intention to play the game (if you don't have any DLC's) also people who finish all the end tier content with feats and gear they mostly (as of my experience) like to pvp but lose interest of mentioned CC abusing. And please don't tell me I don't have to play arena I could do legends aswell. Even there CCs are abused (amon sur, batman.LL.) So in the end I almost lost completely the interest to play and not only me. If you fix the CC you won't even get people back with AFII but you will also keep them.
    I'll stop here and I'm sorry for the text wall I'm on my phone...

×FlareJa
    • Like x 2
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thanks Aiden.
    • Like x 1
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thread getting low again lol. Time for a new vid. Tomorrow. :p

Anyone who goes on the test server often, I know double breakouts are still there, but is it any smoother at all? I wouldn't ask if I could get on Test more.
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'll try to pop on tomorrow. In the middle of a blizzard currently so we may lose power.
    • Like x 1
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Ok it's tomorrow. I'll post a vid soon. Although help would be great. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yes, I picked Kyle on purpose for the sake of the vid. I'll add notes on specific instances later if need be. College keeps one busy after all. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. TheWhiteFace New Player

Darn. Bad lag and counter recognition... I guess it can happen to the PC server/client; depending on internet and what-not.
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Pretty sure it was because he was recording. Shaw pushes his comp to it's limit when he records. It seems to do fine while recording in 1v1 but when you add 2 more people to the equation along with all the graphics it starts to have trouble rendering what is happening fast enough.

I'm fairly certain this is what is happening because watching his recordings is like me watching my old videos from 2+ years ago before I got a gaming comp. :p
    • Like x 2
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Basically what he's saying now Shaw is that I should record :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Hell yeah you should. Keeping up this thread is exhausting. :p
    • Like x 2
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, I should have filmed the scrims with Venge and Brice tonight actually. Not quite the same scrimming them without Sab since you and me are still a fairly fresh team :p

But seriously, that one damn match where we all decided to go crowd control heavy. Like holy crap. NEVER. AGAIN.
    • Like x 2
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Only in the name if SCIENCE! :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'll upload those vids in the morning by the way. :p
    • Like x 2
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I may have used a little language in some of them depending on who I was using due to fat fingering the keyboard a couple times. Just watch out for that if you're posting them here :p

There was an instance, I wish I got it recorded, I got crowd control immunity finally at the very end of the standing up animation. You know, just in time for them to nuke me :mad:
    • Like x 2
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Fairly fresh team? I'll have you know that after our matches, I only cried for 20 minutes. (Someone will get it. :p)
    • Like x 2