GU39 Preview: Statuaries

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenicks New Player

All these new league hall stuff.....will they be retro active?
    • Like x 1
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

What is the total number we will have available?
  3. uly31xx Active Player

WOW ... Halls of Power, Let the Ego trips Begin......

• Like x 2
  4. Nuubia Well-Known Player

This is awesome! Really appreciate the hard work the devs are doing - this year you guys are especially blowing my mind!

How many pedestals for different activities can we have per league hall - will it be similar to the base amenities limitation like we have in our home bases - looking at this pic must be at least two :p
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

*salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute* *salute*
    • Like x 2
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

A curiosity I have is if we can get an option to choose who we want statues of for display purposes instead of having the game do it based on ranking?
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Cant wait to have a statue for the dirt nap award each month :p
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

LOL gonna see alot more dancing in the wt :p
  9. The dark knight New Player

I think I have at the very least one statue for sure. ^^
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea some1 is complaining about having his league m8s see his cr and sp because he doesnt want the competition but funny i dont see him in here complaining when having statues for players promotes the competition. Tbh idc either way about the statue thing but i can already see some dps in a raid saying "ive had the top dmg statue in my league for 4 months in a row, im a beast " to which i wil just roll my eyes and groan :p
    • Like x 1
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

All o'dat
    • Like x 1
  13. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

This is awesome. I do have two questions though.

1. Will we get to choose the color of the statues?
    2. How many statues are possible to have up at one time? My thought was that we would get three total because of the Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman trio in the Watchtower but I see 6 in this one and I'm assuming more since there is bronze and silver.

I understand if this is something you to aren't allowed divulge at the moment but my curiosity has gotten the better of me this time.
    • Like x 3
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

It would be awesome to have one "No Prize" (marvel I know, so sue me) statuary that can given any sort of descriptor and subsequently have any three league members assigned. This could legitimately be for things that aren't covered like best "2nd troller", "best floater", best "sixth man" or for fun stuff like "league liability", "biggest whiner" and so on.
    • Like x 3
  15. Stitch Well-Known Player

Please tell me this is one of the stances for the statues.

EDIT: Actually, this should be the only stance.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  16. The Johnny army New Player

Is there any possibility to have the poses be determined by the players represented? Judging by the picture Spytle posted, they seem to be based on existing emotes, and allowing the players to choose the pose of their statue would better represent their personality/the personality of the character they created.

Also, there's a couple of members in my league with wings (just give him his phoenix wings already!), seeing how close the statues seem to be, how will that work in terms of crashing/clipping with other statues?

Final note: WOW! Everything being shown about League Halls seems exciting and impressive! I'm already thinking how I'm going to divide my time between alts and running content to unlock everything!!
    • Like x 1
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Competition? I'm not on enough because I have a busy job. I don't think Ill ever be in the top 3 rankings in anything cause I'm not on all the time. Will I still be able to have my own statue?
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Im definitely gonna have to sell stuff for $1. Just onload an **** load of items i dont care about for $1 on the broker so i get a statue of me lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Deranya Dedicated Player

I love the different types of what the ranking can be, not just plain old top dmg and so on. It will be really interesting to see who in league managed to get what after all this time :p I have a very bad feeling on the emote one, there are too many out there terminaling our alliances :p
    • Like x 1
  20. junglejim New Player

Soooooo do league leaders have a perma gold statue in the halls to sneer down at the minions as they pay homage even if we're offline ? I like this idea
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.