GU39 Preview: League Management

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spytle Executive Creative Director

We have seen some inquiries/requests about league management regarding leaving the league - many people want to make that harder to mistakenly activate/select. I just wanted to confirm that we had done this already.

Mouse - it is still a top level button, but there is a confirmation now" "Are you sure you want to leave the league? yes/no".
    Controller - it is no longer a top level button, you have to go into an actions menu and then select it from there.

This should help address the frustrating issue of accidentally leaving your league.

Thanks for the feedback.
    • Like x 9
  2. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

Make a confirmation window or something for controllers please. In the actions menu I believe Leave Group is right above Leave League. Please do something about this I have left league by accident many times because of this.
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

ROSTER SUGGESTION:
    > Current Location: if offline, change from a date/time to date only (time seems to eat a lot of real estate for little value)
    > Power Type: Move from the detail page into the main roster table
    > Invite to Group: Add button to detail page (automatically Form Raid if adding a fifth person)

I thought I'd bring it back up now that the SP thread has lived its life.
    • Like x 4
  4. Prosser Dedicated Player

So many people in my league will be happy to hear this :)
  5. Spytle Executive Creative Director

mmmm, I don't think so. In the actions menu you have to select league or group. The leave actions are in two separate menus.

That being said, I will inquire about removing the leave league option form the quick menu and leave it solely in the league management screen.
    • Like x 15
  6. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

Yeah its the quick menu where it's a problem, so it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done about that. Thank you very much for a speedy response too.
    • Like x 3
  7. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

Also while I'm thinking about it, it may be a good idea to move Add to Ignore to someplace other than under Invite to Group in the quick menu. This is another problem controller users may have. Sorry if I should've posted it here.
    • Like x 2
  8. villian O5 New Player

Can you change how easy it is to promote someone else to league leader when you are leader. It is where the place to turn people voice volume is at usually. so instead of turning someones voice up you just made them leader that easily.
  9. Ronamus Well-Known Player

I have a request. I don't know if it's different in the post league halls league management tab, but can the Edit MOTD be moved to somewhere else besides the Leave League and Disband League in the Gamepad Extended Selections?
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Best possible thing that could happen in this, or any other, update in regards to leagues.

Ive kicked more people then Chuck Norris because of that quick menu, and none on purpose. It got to the point I refused league leader status because of it, in fear id kick someone by accident.
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

That happened to us. We had a buddy who hasnt played since the hack get promoted to leader status and we cant do anything about it.

If he ever decides to log back in, he'll be able to disband our league.
  12. Jamie New Player

Spytle - I can confirm that the quick menu options are right next to each other so if you can remove the option to leave league from the quick menu that would be greatly appreciated.
  13. Abstrakt Loyal Player

My question is lets say your league leader stops playing didint set permissions for anyone to make any decisions.Ive been in leagues where the league leader dissapears doesnt come back to the game is no longer legendary has no dlcs and people have to reform a new league. is there going to be anything in place so the leadership transfers down the ranks to some one thats been on?
    • Like x 2
  14. guardzman New Player

The league halls sound awesome . the video was informative and funny.. Will you gain more prestige for doing league runs?
  15. ArchibaldIII New Player

At the moment if you're are a league leader and try to promote someone the default rank to change to is the leader. It's very easy to accidentally pass the ownership of the league to someone else. Worse still it could be an inactive player with no possibility of retrieving it.

It shouldn't be possible to promote someone to leader without a confirmation or better still a special option away from the normal promotion menus.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.