GU39 Preview: League Management

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinbik Developer

Leagues are receiving a significant number of updates to improve their functionality and add collective advancement! There are so many new systems and features that we'd like to make sure everyone can start understanding how they all work and come together now, rather than waiting till they're on Test.

The League Management UI has been expanded to show new information about your League! All tabs now show how much Prestige your League has. Details about each existing and new tab can be found below.

Summary
    Aside from the Message of the Day, this tab now shows:
    • Prestige you contributed over the last monthly cycle
    • Total Prestige you contributed to the League
    • How many days you've been a member of the League
    • Proficiencies your League has activated
    Roster
    This new tab shows a detailed roster of all current League members in a typical table view that includes:
    • Name
    • Level
    • CR
    • PvP CR
    • Current Location (if the character is offline, the time they were last online is shown instead)
    • Rank
    This table can be sorted by any of those fields. You can also toggle whether Offline members are shown. Selecting a character in the table opens a detailed view that includes all of the above (with the exception of current location), as well as:
    • Power Type
    • Skill Points
    • Movement Mode
    • Lifetime Prestige Contributed
    • Prestige Contributed in the last monthly cycle
    • Number of players in the League
    • Buttons to promote, demote, and remove from the League (if in mouse/keyboard mode)
    At the bottom of this tab is an Invite button for inviting new members.

Log
    This new tab shows a log of up to 100 recent League events. This includes:
    The following types of log entries can be toggled to show or hide them:
    • Roster Events
    • Prestige Events
    • Item Events
    Ranks
    This tab remains basically the same as it was since the last update, with the addition of the following new permissions:
    • Can Spend Prestige - Allows anything that requires spending Prestige.
    • League Hall Admin - Allows League Hall Creation (in conjunction with CSP), Relocating, and Renaming
    • League Hall Deco - Allows League Hall Deco Mode access
    • Bank Vault # Add Items - Allows depositing of items into that specific League Bank Vault
    • Bank Vault # Withdraw - Allows withdrawal of items from that specific League Bank Vault
    • Like x 39
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Amazing. Just, amazing. Good show.
    • Like x 3
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

So many things I've wished for are in here!!!! :D
    • Like x 8
  4. Lady Thren New Player

Thank goodness we now get Roster info too! <3
    • Like x 5
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

If you can include the current location in the roster list, can you include their current role? It doesn't have to be spelled out. It could just be the icons we see next to our names for DPS, Controller, Tank or Healer stance. An icon for each Power Set would be great too. That would REALLY help forming league runs. I really like the idea of it being in the table as opposed to being deeper in the detail view. For me personally, I have a lot of trouble keeping straight what role everyone is. I'd have to click into many people one at a time to build a raid. It would also be cool if you could invite to group straight from that list as well!
    • Like x 27
  6. Anhur Committed Player

This is shaping up to be absolutely fantastic, and long over due.

^ Agreed!
    • Like x 3
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

loving the roster info for each member
  8. TrueOlympus New Player

Amazing! Now where's my Fire Preview thread!!!!

In all seriousness tho, league halls sound AMAZING
    • Like x 5
  9. Azrael New Player

Is there going ot be anyway we can advertise our league in game versus using the forums and/or flooding the LFG/shout chat channels?
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

*claps*

Well done devs.

My only request is that you make "Remove from league" and "Leave league" only accessable through a League Management menu and remove it from the quick menu all together. The amount of times ive kicked people by accident is staggering.
    • Like x 24
  11. Judgmental Jolt Well-Known Player

With all of the changes coming to leagues, THIS is actually most important. I also feel like Invite to League needs to be a little further away from Invite to Group. I'm sure after these changes, leagueless players will be less common, but it's still an annoyance
    • Like x 6
  12. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It's just great. So many new functions to game, so many variables to database. That beauty should be crafted carefully, indoubtedly. But with great realize it'll be so awesome.
    l'm not base manager tho & will ben't. l hope info about DLC #11 is next.
    • Like x 1
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Wow, major improvement.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheRealDeathern New Player

Question: will the calculations start the day this is released (gu39...), or will it go all the way back to when the league was formed?
    • Like x 7
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

So much awesome!

Thanks for listening!
    • Like x 1
  16. xATmosFeaR New Player

Wow. Really can't wait for this update. You guys are really moving in the right direction.
    • Like x 1
  17. Doc Holliday New Player

Does days in the league back date or does it start day one of DLC release?
    • Like x 2
  18. Doc Holliday New Player

Great question. Can't wait for a green answer.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheRealDeathern New Player

I'm praying, like most I assume, for it to back date... please, please, please, please, and I am not a begger
    • Like x 2
  20. Zinbik Developer

The display of how long you've been in the League will be the real time since you joined regardless of whether that was prior to the update.
    • Like x 18
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.