GU39 Preview: League Management

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. game007dad Well-Known Player

In an earlier post it was stated that if a character is not online it will show the last date he/she was online. Will that date ONLY reset when the player logs in?
  2. LeRassTyphon Well-Known Player

all of tht should be there since beta test :D it sounds good
  3. Representative(Platina A) Well-Known Player

Thank you sooooo much Dev team (especially Mepps) for hearing me out and implementing many of my suggestions made long ago! This truly makes this game for me now!
  4. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

OMG I LOVE ALL THESE FEATURES SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT
    Question: How do you earn prestige?
  5. xNohellz Committed Player

I know people who have been playing only for 3 months and there are already 105cr :p
    • Like x 3
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

On three toons? :p
  7. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Basically all Lvl 30 stuff. PVE and PVP surprisingly. There's a lot of other ways but they're on the Prestige page
    • Like x 1
  8. ztomas1 New Player

Has there any word on the new PVP season???
    • Like x 2
  9. xNohellz Committed Player

sure! I met several 104 and 105cr with only 50SP :p ahahah they focusent on gear instead of skillz
    • Like x 1
  10. chubbychase New Player

I concur with having people of certain rank being able to see SP.

I also agree with the location...extremely. I can see myself having problems with certain people with this feature (location).

The information above is useful to leagues, sure, but I do believe there should be a privilege attached to seeing some of that information, in the form of rank options. It should NOT be the individual's/recruit's option, though...that contradicts the purpose of adding these options to league management.

Overall, great improvement to leagues everywhere. We've been waiting and asking for a lot of what is on the OP for a very long time. Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  11. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Any news on League Emblems?
    • Like x 1
  12. JRBoulder New Player

This is an example of someone leading a league who doesn't trust their league mates. I run my league,with a cr requirement only to be able to run what everyone else is running. we're all on the same level with the exception of a few alts, but trusting your league mates is a #1 priority. If I have someone wanting to join my league I run content at my level, if they aren't able to run it I know their cr isn't high enough. But if they're able to run it I can trust their level is at least where I need it to be. Kicking people just because they opt out is a sure fire way of losing your league.
    • Like x 3
  13. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Also, is there any plans to increase the # of letters(characters) on the M.O.T.D?
    • Like x 1
  14. Radium Devoted Player

Would it be possible to add a general notes tab?

It could be used for comments like league rules or raid times to have set up.
    • Like x 2
  15. Drakonicus New Player

About the League invite, here is something that i dont know if its possible one day (and a blant copy of another game): When a menber with permission to invite clicks on it, the system generates and send a toke to the person's email. That toke, that cannot be sold or trade and that have a expiration date, grants menbership to the league when consumed.
    • Like x 4
  16. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

^^ This!!! Especially in leagues where only a few people have permission to send invites, sometimes it takes forever to get a prospective new player into the league if they tend to play at times when the folks with the invite permissions are offline. In past leagues, I've literally seen it develop into a situation where some time zones were non-existent in the league because there were no officers with invite permissions active at those times.
    • Like x 2
  17. sillhouette Well-Known Player

Are there any improvements to player messaging for changes to league membership or status? It would be user friendly to get email notification of things like promotion/demotion in the league. But especially kicking members out or disbanding the league should be A LOT EASIER TO NOTICE.

I have had a bad experience where a small league I was in disbanded, and it took a while to figure out I was no longer in a league, and then it was impossible to tell what happened. Was I kicked? Who would have auth to do that? Was the league disbanded? Was I kicked and the league renamed? Was it just the league functions and chat down? There was no way for me to tell until I found another member who had out of game contact with the original leader.

If you are logged in there should be a pop-up message that you have been removed from the league, or at a minimum an auto-email to the character saying ''Leadername removed you from league BlahBlahMasters, noting 'you are a dirty trade chat spammer and you dress funny', on Date Time". Similarly if a league is disbanded, there should be at least a similar notification mail to all members.

I assume these kind of things will be there in the Log, which is helpful for noticing and providing oversight within the league structure. If the limit is only 100 log entries, won't it still be possible for a malicious officer to kick some members, and then spam 100 donations to flush the log and hide their tracks?
    • Like x 1
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

I do agree with the idea of auto-notifications.

As for the last part about spamming the log, I had thought of that myself for this and other reasons. However in the live cast they had said that like log entries would be aggregated by the time it goes live. So someone would have to do disimilar actions, at the very least, dontate, then dmat, then dontate again to pull that off. Even that might not work if it doesn't require actions to be serial to group them.
  19. Badname808 New Player

USPS league leader here. Some thing id like to see which I'm not sure have been mentioned: if I have a player who deletes there character, I am left with an empty name slot in m quick league menu and can't remove them from the league. It just shows their rank insignia and no name and no options show up when pressing x on the blank spot. Another thing I'd like to see in the roster is what character a are free to play, premium, or legendary.
    • Like x 4
  20. game007dad Well-Known Player

Have you tried putting in a support ticket?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.