GU 39 Hotfix: Prestige Fixes and Explanations

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueOlympus New Player

I do think we should get bonus prestige for running with league mates.... it just seems logical
    • Like x 9
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I'm not quite up to date lately. How do you turn in gear for prestige?
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Zinbik, first of all thanks for the numbers it really helps to explain why some of the values being seen seemed off.

That said, I was curious if the bosses in the for the DLC6 instances not giving prestige was WAI or if it was an oversight. If the former, is it something that might be reconsidered?

I can understand to a degree why the outside missions for DLC6 and other DLCs don't give prestige (I would prefer that they do) but the DLC6 instances are as complete as any challenge so, to me, it would stand to reason they should be treated like any other challenge.

These instances are particularly salient as without them them, there are no small content instances for a T4 player to generate prestige at face value.
    • Like x 3
  4. OGM_Madness New Player

Just to clarify: If I'm CR106, I'm supposed to get 0 Prestige from T1 or T2 content, 10% from T3 content, 25% from T4 content & 100% from T5 & T6 content. Is this correct?
    • Like x 1
  5. Azrael New Player

Im cr 103 and did a tier 5 duo and only got 21 pres. and tier 5 alert i only got 71 prest.

so i don't see a change
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

All this crying...

Look. I got 3k prestige myself yesterday for only playing my daily stuff. Lets say it would be 2k only. If you have at least five active players, you'll earn 10k per day. So you should be able to get a league hall in like two weeks. Sounds good.
    You shall not get everything for free. Progress!
    And if you feel like your league is getting too few prestige, go and recruit people. Even if you're a best friends forever league with 4 members - that doesn't mean there are no other good people on the servers. Get to know some of these and let your league grow a bit. Otherwise be patient, its your choice.

Regarding the MoV decrease. I think I'll be okay with it. The way it was, every active pvp player could make his/her league cap in no time. Lets say you win 10 matches and lose 4 per day. Thats 480 MoV. Times 20 would have been 9600 prestige in 14 matches. Let your league have 3 pvp players, you softcap in two days...

On the off hand I'd like to see prestige for duels..
    • Like x 2
  7. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Is there any reason why the open world content like the home turf missions don't offer prestige given the various solo dailies have boss fights at the end?
    • Like x 2
  8. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Crying? I have run multiple raids and have gotten no prestige does that make sense?
    • Like x 4
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

In some way regarding the difference between CR and difficulty - thats something that was brought up here. I'm fine with what I get in the instances, I neither want to earn all the prestige points myself, nor do I want to cap day 1 after reset.

I didn't even care about getting only 70ish from A&B (thats still 560+ for the league group) and nothing out of Paradox Wave (bugged? ) and FoS 1-3. We as a small to medium league got 40k on Thursday. We ran our lategame content and then many of us offered runs in lower tiers for members with lower CR. Seemed good to us in more than just one way.
  10. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

You must be a lower CR then myself. I ran my dailies and didnt even get 1500. With T6 Alert, Duos and challenges, that was only 520 Prestige... then doing the T5 alerts, duos, and challenges, that was 915... and since Raids are a weekly thing we cant count those into dailies. So please take the time and show us your skills with you math on how you are getting 3k a day in prestige and dont use the base prestige you get as your numbers
    • Like x 3
  11. BlackIce Level 30

Don't get me wrong, but i think you made an error in your equation.
    If i'm CR 106, i will fall into band 6 for being CR 104 up to CR 115.
    I only fall into band 5 for being CR 90 up to CR 103, so with CR 106 i would get nothing from Joker.

The system subtracts the NPC's CR band from my CR band.

6 - 3 = 3 --> 0%

I did T5 raids yesterday my CR 103 Toon and get full Prestige from it, my CR 104 Toon got only 25% Prestige for doing the same raid 10min later!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

At reset I didn't get the base prestige. Is this a bug?
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Do we get 25% less from max or do we get 25% from the max ? Wouldn't being CR105 put me in band 6 ? If i'm in band 5 and do AnB their max CR is 103 correct ? So my band being 5 take away their band being also 5 would mean 0. Meaning no decrease in Prestige earned ? Am I doing it right ?
  14. Sbel Devoted Player

You only get base prestige once a week...
    • Like x 1
  15. 6000Degree New Player

Mark of Valor DROPPED TO 1???? IS IT A JOKE?
    Now I would like to know how high CR small leagues or leagues that do mainly PvP can build prestige.
    You killed all my hipe for the update.
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

Ah yes indeed. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm not modding with VI-Mods because there is no need for it. The stat increase due to the mod won't significantly ease content up and with the Release of AF1 it was clear that the next DLC would have several better armor sets (and at some point eventually VI-Exp-Mods. Due to the easy AF Content I saw no need in wasting exos for one or two CR that I can't reach with synthetic Exp Mods. My bad I didn't mention that.

Ah well and there is this thing with these alts, because I obviously can gain prestige with them, too.
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

With donating PVP-Armor pieces. I thougt I saw my old vengeancr chest being worth 4k prestige. Or did they tuned them down to 400 or something?
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Well, thank you for tell me this. :(
  19. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

I thought that was way to high, and i even wrote the wrong numbers down. We got alts too(all mine are over 100cr), but not the kind of time to run all day and night. since we are a small league with under 10 members.
  20. 6000Degree New Player

Donating PvP is now useless... if it was 4'000, now it is 200.
    90 weapons dropped from 20'000 to 1'000, and I farmed a month for them. I feel like... I can't say it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.