Gotham TV Premiere!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Davon (Crisis Core), Sep 22, 2014.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, and Brat Wayne is starting his playboy days early, isn't he? o_O
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The way Pengie has been acting lately, if it wasn't for the fact he is one of the Big Bat-foes, would be hoping for his slow and painful demise: getting homicidal because Falcone was seen kissing Gordo? That's several degrees of petty, specially seeing how she made it clear she was not interested in the bird-brain

Actually, still kinda holding out delusional hope that this is not the real Oswald, because so far, the only resemblance is the nose and an umbrella-fetish, in fact, he doesn't even carry an umbrella very often, and a limp is not a waddle
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not only do they have a fake Joker, they now have a fake Harley? o_O
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Damn local network! Snuck in Gotham season 4 without letting people know!! Only found out after watching the repeat final of NCIS (where DeNoseblower finally left) and needed a few extra minutes to finish a cake

So, Babs is the head of a splinter group of Female League of Assassins? Better her than that one from Arrow
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Season Five (the final Season, if they make it) looks like it will be a doozy!!
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just thought of something: what ever happened to Cat's little friend? The wall-flower that blossomed into a killer lily? We saw her other friend, the firebug
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That, was an old clip
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just hope our stupid networks play it on free-to-air
    Was that a zombie Cat sneaking up behind Gordo? o_O
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    To be honest I dropped Gotham but I recently saw a leaked image of the Batsuit for the series finale. It has been pointed out that a filter has been applied to brighten up the image, so chances are viewers will see this outfit in the shadows on the actual episode. However...
    [IMG]

*my reaction*
    [IMG]
    Couldn't they have done something simple similar to this and then fade to black
    [IMG]
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Unless that is set in the future with the new actor, seems fake to me, doesn't look anything like the current Brat Wayne actor