Gotham TV Premiere!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Davon (Crisis Core), Sep 22, 2014.

1. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He's a hugger
    • Like x 1
  3. Anothername Well-Known Player

... The Spectre!
    oO

My guess. Baffled a bit.
    • Like x 1
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

2 hours and 54 minutes until an all-new fresh episode of Gotham on FOX.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure who (or what) The Spectre is, but it seems dear ole Barnes is turning into a psychotic Judge (but he's now locked up in Arkham... the insane asylum with the revolving front door)

Why? Why are they making Penguin gay? There has been nothing in his history over the last how many decades to even hint at that
    • Like x 1
  6. Anothername Well-Known Player

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2011/09/10-spectreiconicpanel96.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wF7lMnsVW8w#t=145

and then there is this from a game I cannot recall right now (*g*):

About Penguin. Well, he (at least old he) always stroke me as the kind of perv that given the chance would bone anyone and anything anytime. I do not think he really cares about gender; hes just into Riddler now.

Either that or its actor appeasement since he is gay (at least I read that he is somewhere a year or so ago).
    • Like x 1
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

The actor got a " job" in walking dead, he is just passing it on
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For someone reportedly so smart, Eddy is being extremely stupid!

Bet Mr Pertwee had fun filming his scenes with Ivy ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Jimbo didn't even try and take Mario in alive (he is a trained soldier, and a cop, and he couldn't have shot him in the shoulder? o_O)

Didn't see the credits, but was that Michelle Pfeiffer as Momma Kyle? If so, how cool is that? That's as cool as Movie Supergirl and TV Superman being the foster parents of TV Supergirl! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    The actor who portrayed Jerome has just teased his character is set to return when Gotham continues its season next year and it's kind of looking familiar
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Jerome was not, and never was, The Joker
    If he returns (after being dead) it will more likely be as a flashback or hallucination (or someone's weird sex-dream, prime suspect being Harvey)
    • Like x 1
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Wow, they're really going to kill off clone Bruce, this season. I guess so. Good thing, too.
    He just stinks as a character anyway. Looks like a good final 2 episodes of the season are
    coming up. I hope it ends on a high note. I'd love to see Cat get her revenge.
    • Like x 1
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

The way that Cat almost died reminded me of Selina Kyle's death in Batman Returns. I mean its almost a complete copy.

[IMG]

SPOILER ALERT! It was clone Bruce that pushed her out the window.
    • Like x 1
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So what can we expect for the final episodes of this season?
    • Like x 1
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Well, 2 more episodes left for Season 3. Its been renewed for another season.
    Season 4 is set for, this Fall. I can't wait.
    • Like x 1
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Season finale was kick ***. I really geeked out at Biff's 'real name'. And this sets things up to get some magic added to the storyline. Like maybe a certain police officer showing up to help rebuild the GCPD. Bruce could also probably get some tips for Zatara.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yeah I didn't liked the first half as much but the 2nd part was really good.

The part with the lazarus pit in a chinese restaurant was kinda meh to be honest. But it was good overall
    • Like x 1
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  19. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

It is extremely difficult for even a gifted marksman to make such a precision shot with a pistol against a moving target. Additionally, the very idea of a "flesh wound" is a myth. The shoulder has large veins, and bones that turn into shrapnel when shot. The leg has a huge artery running through it. Cops shoot to kill, because it is basically impossible not to shoot to kill. People surviving being shot is pure luck.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The point was, he promised two people he wouldn't kill Mario, or at least take him in alive
    A heart shot is easier? o_O
    • Like x 1