Game Update 38 Launches Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Very excited for Survival Mode, Generator mods and Teleporters. Definitely one of the best updates you've done :)
    • Like x 2
  2. BattleAngel New Player

looking forward to Survival Mode, cant wait to run it with the league
    • Like x 2
  3. Lacedog Loyal Player

thats right!
  4. ThatGuyLee Committed Player

Highly disappointed with the powerset "improvements" but i guess survival will interest me for a bit :(
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Im so confused tho. 1rst it was WM and clipping would be a choice, then that thread spytle posted stated WM was to be used with clipping and AM and clipping and AM are the choice. Now he states AM is beating out WM and it sounds to me like hes comparing those 2. Why is it so hard for the devs to clear all this up? Imo it sounds to me like they dont even know themselves. Like i said b4.....a giant mess with all this.
    • Like x 5
  6. TrueOlympus New Player

The electric revamp was phenomenal.... right up until they took the Dots off
    • Like x 9
  7. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

Yes finally time to see what they have in store for Fire. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Either you guys have done some behind the doors adjustments or you really messed up Elec when it hits live based on whats currently on test.
    • Like x 1
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Where did he say WM was to be used with clipping? I never saw that.

The two development threads, though unclear, can be sorted out to understand that a rotation with weapon mastery is supposed to be equal to a rotation with clipping and a power mechanic (or 'awesome mechanic' as the player base has somehow erroneously dubbed it). The flow chart shows that each power mechanic is supposed to be at the same awesome level as weapon mastery. Whether that is true or not is another matter, but that is what Spytle and Tunso's explanations describe.
  10. La Shark Dedicated Player

Lets see...

1. SOE is fully geared and promoting its 2 newest mmo's to hit so i think resources might be a lil geared that direction.
    2. PS3 limitations- i think its working with low memory like 1gb i think.

The placement for inspirational still allows you to do great dps rotations just look at kaiser and starrysky vids.
  11. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Leagues for survival mode with pkayers who lack skill points we wish you the best may your squishyness be your weakness. Round 8 minimum here we come
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

That thread where spytle showed that big chart. I 4get the name of the thread. And at least thats how i read it. But reading your post maybe i misunderstood what is said. And thats fine, im just a lil frustrated with all of it. We all can clearly see WM does more dmg than anything else atm but somehow they say thats not true. Just wish it would all get sorted out already.

And thnx for the explanation too, that makes more sense to me now. Guess i was just reading it wrong.
    • Like x 1
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You're not the only one who has misunderstood that post. It took me a few times reading it and looking at the chart to sort out the explanation. It's a bit convoluted, and it definitely could have been explained better.

• Like x 1
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Honestly, the changes less the AM would have been great. IMO, the AM and it's implementation actually messed the powerset up more. I like the concept of each powerset having and AM, but the implementation here was poor and actually removed potential from the WM side, as well.
    • Like x 2
  15. Lacedog Loyal Player

i agree.
    • Like x 3
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm excited about electric's revamp but still want both Electrocute and even Nature's Swarm removed from canceling our WM crits and bonus. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yay!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I agree....that was my point...it was great untill that part that destroyed it (dot wise)...imo
    • Like x 1
  19. Michael17 Well-Known Player

you could give the new batman for all heroes and a The Joker for the villain.
  20. Meanstriker Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.