First tease to Episode 39 Long Live The Legion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I love that you said this. Most of the available female hairstyles are ALL Karen-styles. It's unnerving. We need some nice symmetrical bobs and more blow-outs and layered length etc. but we don't need more asymmetrical bobs at all. I don't think there's even one they've missed out there that isn't already in the game. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Fwames Well-Known Player

@Mepps

When is the Artitacts and Gear showcase gonna be?

Eye hope the artifacts would somehow involve Ekron (get it?)

Would it pair with EoG?
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The problem is that a lot of hairstyles from the original game have visual glitches/errors. I’ve practically begged Megz to go fix them but there’s a strict no-touch policy on old stuff, therefore here I am requesting styles that are virtually duplicates. I don’t like it either but I don’t have a choice. :(
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Are asymmetrical bobs really that important to your look? Is your character a Karen? (asking the important questions here). ;)

But seriously, I didn't notice glitches with them. What issues are you having out of curiousity?
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I like bobs because they’re feminine but also fit in the helmet of a hermetically sealed hi-tech battle suit.

There’s a hole in the bottom of the bob (formerly known as the darcy, they changed the name recently) hair at the back. The themy edge hair has the skin clipping through the back. The angled bob is fine, great even, but it sucks having it on every single character.
    • Like x 1
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Oh for the record I love bobs. :) But I prefer symmetrical bobs ;) But your helmet fit is a good enough reason to ask afaic. :)

Had no idea. Thanks for informing me.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I could go for some symmetrical bobs too. It’s just we mainly get seem to get npc hair now, and Saturn Girl is the first that’s piqued my interest since Terra. Been asking for Kate Kane in the Iceberg Lounge (which is symmetrical as it happens) too, but that’s probably a long shot at this point.)
    • Like x 1