First tease to Episode 39 Long Live The Legion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 14, 2020.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'm not a fan of the Titans and Trigon showing up in a Legion episode. It's always the same two stories with the Titans Trigon or Slade the Legion have more then enough characters in their history to use heroes and villains.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Titans tag along. There is no Trigon.
    • Like x 10
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

There's dozens of Legionnaires the Titans are definitely not needed in a Legion episode.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Oh! It makes sense :)
  5. Proxystar #Perception

It's nice to get new content, but I'm disappointed at what appears to be, at least on face value an overwhelming magic feel and possibly recycled Trigon assets.

Hopefully the new content will be fun but I really hate all the magic content that keeps getting pushed and was more hoping for something more futuristic and techy, kind of similar to brothers in arms or family reunion etc.
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Mepps just said no Trigon, so It's probably just a certain location out of all the locations, maybe raid?
  7. Eve YouTuber

Teaser 2
    "So, this is not a place where you would want to fight Emerald Empress. #LongLiveTheLegion #Episode39 #DCUO (Also, this is where you will fight Emerald Empress.)"

EMERALD EMPRESS BABYYYYY
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. Eve YouTuber

Meppssss If you see this please consider showing Emerald Empress please!!!
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, I saw that, I think just the visual assets alone are what subjectively disappoint me.

It has too much of a recycled Gotham wastelands feel for me and out of everything in this game i like magic content the least, that is certainly subjective, I know, i usually just persevere through it, but don't necessarily entirely engage in it.

I was just hoping for something less magicy in feel :)

My opinion isn't going to obviously be everyone's of course, it's good to see you're hyped for it, hopefully it's everything you're hoping for though because then at least they're hitting the targets on what some people want Haha :) :)
    • Like x 6
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have a feeling that's going to be in a remade version of the JLD raid that you have to hop all over
    • Like x 1
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Better. BUT. I hope we can some day get away from those torches that have been with us for years. :) Please Oceans pretty please?
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the 31st century looks like hell.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Got it. No more teasers.
    • Like x 4
  14. Eve YouTuber

:(
  15. zNot Loyal Player

I fully agree with you, they could do so many different ones magic is indeed overused. I wouldnt mind a desert type of a feeling like khandaq. There is so much they could do or a Ice / frozen type of raid/DlC. Even the very old alerts (arkham asylum) and raids (Tier 2 / tier 3 )are still more interesting to look at then the current ones and have such a unique atmosphere which the new ones do not have in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Please dont listen to the haters the teasers make people excited and think about the DLC. The haters are just a minority dont put their opinion over the majority. Thank you!
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve YouTuber

When Mepps says no more teasers
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Oh god I hope not, that made that raid so miserable and long.
    • Like x 3
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Teasers are good, but you got to cut us some slack. Seeing a Trigon gate was kind of misleading as a teaser. The Emerald Empress one would have been way more exciting to see as the first teaser.
    • Like x 5
  20. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, not everyone is always going to like everything Mepps :)

To make myself perhaps clear, although the teasers, because let's face it they are just teasers, don't make me keen doesn't mean I think you devs are doing a poor job or aren't putting all your efforts into making quality content you hope most people will enjoy :)

By all means keep up the teasers, there will always be positive reactions, negative reactions or those that are entirely indifferent
    • Like x 2