First tease to Episode 39 Long Live The Legion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Just posted on DCUO's official twitter. I'm Hyped. It looks amazing!
    • Like x 5
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Looks like Trigon might be back at it...or some of 'da boys'?
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

From what I understood It is going to involve the Titans, and Trigon is a very close enemy to the Titans. I do hope he returns!!!
    • Like x 3
  4. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Do you think mon el would be involved?? I made him just for this
  5. Eve YouTuber

No Idea. We can hope!
  6. Kanniu Well-Known Player

I recall them saying something about Jon on twitter no idea about mon tho
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

A Return to Gotham wastelands we go.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Hmm...Mepps just It's not Trigon's Prison on twitter.
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

This picture,.
    The lava flowing reminds me of anniversary antimatter event base items , such as base items we get from the vendor.

Also the lava flowing reminds me of the Volcano lair style we got from BOP solo.

Also reminds of terra with lava stuff in HIVE raid.

The massive Gate in the middle is directly from trigon prison alert, such as the part when last part boss with trigon' s HANDS smash..

Those two redish spikes surrounding the gate such aa i see from the trigon U.M. raid see it throughout the raid.

One thing seem odd is on the gate there skull with beams coming out of.
    So, probably next episode return of trigon.
    • Like x 1
  10. Walvine Well-Known Player

Portal to Gotham wastelands is in magic wing the molten lava tendrils in screen shot aswell as those rocky lava fountains can be seen there.
    Wastelands has always reminded me of saintsrow IV gat out of hell.
  11. Wildcat Committed Player

Holly Molly...

did Flash screw up the timeline again ?
    • Like x 4
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Ugh, straight up demon gate. Was hoping for a little less magic, but eh.
    • Like x 7
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, the Titans do appear in the Legion episode; so I guess Mordru is messing around with Trigon.

One thing mentioned in the original promo, though - Mordru is trying to erase the Legion’s inspiration from time. Instead of just a re-used environment, could this be an actual trip to the past?
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The original announcement mentioned the Titans being involved but the DLC being focused on the Legion and visiting the future. I'm curious about that. I trust NoP so I'm sure we'll see and get that, but Trgonic stuff from past DLCs is a wee bit anti-climactic and isn't going to do much for getting me excited.
    • Like x 2
  15. Ekart Committed Player

Yaaaay. Rehashing Trigon.

[IMG]

I just hope we're wrong. :confused:
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That's like asking if it's a day ending in y honestly.
    • Like x 2
  17. Wildcat Committed Player

Since its the Legion of Super Heroes...

[IMG]

just wonder if DCUO can use Batman Beyond this time;)
    • Like x 2
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

True dat, hopefully that's just the starter and once we go to the future it will be more 30th centric.
    • Like x 2
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

Batman Beyond seemed so futuristic when it came out but IIRC it's only mid 21st century, like 20-30 years from now. For the record, the Legion is about a 1,000 years later.

That said I think a near future multi-timeline episode could be very cool with: Batman Beyond, Hex, Kamadi etc.
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I hope this will be the case. Our "magic" themed content is disproportionately predominant. :(

I get it, there are a lot of stories that can be magic themed that haven't been explored, but the game has 3 different mentors representing Tech, Meta, and Magic. Last couple of years, it's been magic magic and more magic. BoP being the only one non-magic themed since Titans. Even then, the big bad was Trigon. So yeah... :(

What about Superman? His only big thing since FOS was to come and die. lol

Anyways... yeah, I hope there would be more futuristic elements and this is just a very small portion of it. I know the big bad guy is magic themed, but that doesn't mean it has to be entirely magic based.
    • Like x 4