Dev Discussion Fan YouTube and Twitch.tv Channels

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Arwen's Youtube channel

Mixed videos of instance running, loadouts, music videos, league hall and base tours =)
    and some other games.
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Don't miss it tonight!

[IMG]
  3. oniproductions New Player

4. Aletheia New Player

This is my league's video channel. The League Identity
    http://www.youtube.com/theleagueidentity

We are on USPS Heroes Server.

It's a fairly new channel and we currently have a few Loadout videos and soon we'll post more and also walkthrough videos of some alerts etc.
  5. Kreachure Committed Player

6. Original Scar New Player

General:pro-Tips, Tricks, Tactics, Strategies, General Gameplay, discussions on roles, loadouts, PvE, PvP and more. Enjoy!

Challenges: I am willing to do a dps challenge and wager up to 50k on my terms. 4 player run, t7 alerts when released, all players must be in dps role throughout whole match. more info and details to be determined.

Storyline: follow me on fb and find out, it's based on a true on-going story :D

My Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1mFAyvgppWBhptTBeTQLmg/videos

My Twitch:
    http://www.twitch.tv/originalscar/profile

My Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/people/Original-Scar/100009197638958
  7. Rok Var Well-Known Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnDAsnwtYDIRRRYmffFcFSQ

Please visit Var Nation! We mostly do comedy in the form of a mock news program, Var Nation News. We also do a live talk show called Rok and Lyta live that covers in game news, and general DCU talk. It's live on twitch.tv/varnation, and highlights are put on youtube. Occasionally we do guides, but on a super casual level.
  8. OtherWorldly Active Player

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place. But I had no where else to turn. My Ice powers are glitched/bugged. It will not give me the ICE ARMOR at all. I've Ice Bashed my character 100 times in a row just standing there and nothing. I've Cold snapped him about fifty times in a row, nothing. I've even gone so far as to take every trait and use them 5 times in a row to try and get the ICE ARMOR. I know, ice bash, cold snap, reflection...etc I did this because somehow I think my traits have switched abilities...It least they were. But here's the funny part, In Tank mode, I only have to activate Reflection or Cold Snap or Ice Bash ONCE. Not each, one at a time but Just ONCE. But in DPS, it will not activate ICE ARMOR for nothing in the world....AT ALL.So how can this issue be helped, developers???
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

10. xXSPIGXx New Player

ROUND 12 FIRST EU PS !!!
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Hey all!

I've just recently (2-3 days ago) decided to start streaming. As of now, my stream lasts for at least 12 hours everyday, and most, if not all, of that is DCUO. I've already picked up a decent amount of followers and regularly seeing the same people joining throughout the day to talk, and everything is going well so far. It would be awesome if I could have some forum members joining in for the streams and helping me out. I do a range of things from PvE to PvP to helping people out, so there's something for everyone :)

My twitch name is: PaRaTiTz

Thanks all,

H2H
  12. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

Ooh ooh! I was wondering where the video thread was. I love improving my skills and sharing the results.

13. Kikka Woman EU PS New Player

THE BEAST <3
  14. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

15. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

HAH! Fixed the music and now it works... and it's quite the sillies.

16. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

And something new with a Fortress of Solitude 8man.

The editing improves. Still got to step it up a notch though
  17. Kreachure Committed Player

18. Bryan Skull New Player

You guys claim you are next gen in gaming. And that you are to date. But You guys lack the will to help free players and those who support you.

If they aren't legendary then you don't allow them to make topics. Which is totally unfair. I been supporting the game. How about allowing all your players to give there input in the game. And not just your members.

Your henchmen system needs work. And the lack of feeling like they are real henchmen. The home turf is lacking. I bought over 60 dollars worth of DLC. And I want help on knowing what the ultimate edition has in it. Because I Bought a lot of DLC in the past. And it says I have this item and that item. I want to make sure I'm not over paying for something I can get cheaper with a pack.

Weaken or not allow henchmen in PVP. Also allow vault toys to be account bound. That way I can trade an item to myself in bank. Also allow me to change the color of my moves to allow it ot match my outfit. I feel dull with earth powers. If I was purple I use earth. The powers colors make me pick a costume base on my power color.

Your reset tickets are too high. In other MMO's you have to restart. But I was thinking 100 MC instead of 10 dollars for a reset. Why? Let say someone puts 10 dollars in this game. I will avoid the 1000 MC costing item when they can buy DLC for the same price.
  19. Bryan Skull New Player

That suppose to be If I am purple I can't use earth powers. Your system gives me a black space and I can't edited.
  20. Bryan Skull New Player

Your system says edit but when I click it gives me a white page and doesn't allow me to edit my text.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.