Dev Discussion Fan YouTube and Twitch.tv Channels

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Local238 New Player

2. JordansLight Level 30

Hello Mepps, with all due respect this is a message from a lot EU ps4 server players, a big question among us loyal paying players and some ideas of what we want:

Hello,

I dont know where to write so we can be heared, I will post my opinion here, MAYBE A DEV GET TO SEE THIS.I pay dcuo suscriptipn for 4 years now and since a consodered time ago we are asking ourselves; when are we going to see a HL update, a lot of players of the eu ps4 server are asking the same, can one of the GM tell something about it. WE PAY FOR THIS GAME and it is very respectless to ignore our questions like that.
    I talked to People pf my server EuPs4 and the general opinion was this (it may sound a bit aggressive but it is meant to express the desperation of us loyal advanced and skilled gamers )
    With all respect: This is for HL,

First of all, come on DC players, HL was one of the best Powers. It precised Skills, first that beautiful clip-jump cancel
    . Then the weapon Mastery, what took off the necesity to be a skilled player in order to control this Power. When the AM was been introduced, this awesome Power got BORING, tapping or holding one button after eachother. The well thought PI doesnt fit in its AM. N my opinion the devs should CHANGE THE WHOLE HL FIGHTING SYSTEM IN PVE ONLY. We decide, we pay for this game and if enough of us wants to, we can make thm change HL. The AM should get activated with Clipping the powers, also jump cancel has to be set back for HL at least.
    This AM is the totally worst power update EVER SEEN (and i compare the whole gaming Universe, not even Julia Changs nerfes in ttt2 were as bad as this.) I really hope tht you Lanternplayers wake up & start to suggest a total different AM system for Hard Light, instead of accepting this pittyful actual AM system. I have been one of the best HL players in dc, 4 years HL and still am. I hope they CHANGE the HL AM system for PVE.
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

No, not at all.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Keen to get subscribers and followers for my twitch and youtube, i'm only just starting it up so not a lot of content, but it's a work in progress while I work on video editing and streaming :D

Thanks for anyone that does.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ProxyStar

http://www.twitch.tv/ proxystardc
  5. mrhope New Player

hey everyone this mr hope I want say thank you for the best game ever I been follow you guys on youtube for 6 year so im happy but this is my channel an thank anyone who watch my dcuo video
  6. mrhope New Player

hey this mr hope nice video I have see u in game to also im following you u on youtube :)
  7. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1.
    Subscribe
  8. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1.
    Subscribe
  9. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

Subscribe
  10. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

Subscribe
  11. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

Subscribe
  12. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

Subscribe.
  13. DJM GAMING Level 30

DJM GAMING :) FEAT, SURVIVAL MODE, AND COMEDY!! Check out my channel and hope you enjoy my content. Feedback is very much appreciated. Check out my recent upload!! 6-Man FOS SM RD 16 (SOLO HEAL)
  14. bagofboom Committed Player

Lol.
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My channels are OnePunchTeam's primary source of videos. Doing PVE and PVP. Recently started streaming a little with Survival Mode but once 4's and 5's in PVP start back up I'll start streaming PVP.

• Like x 1
  16. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

17. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Championing the game I love with info and insight from myself and many new and veteran players. "DCUO YMCA" hangout for all to discuss the game, devs, ideas, etc. We have viewers worldwide from Dubai to Ho Chi Min City to Greece and beyond. "I'm here to help." So whether you are a vet looking to come back, a Pc, Ps or even Xbox player looking for Dcuo gaming we are typically the top Dcuo stream on Twitch. Join us!
  18. HarleyBiker142 Well-Known Player

Yes he's right. I live in Vietnam. I haven been playing for a few years. Really enjoy the game. The only thing I don't like the most is my job. I work 28/28 rotation and miss out on a lot of booster gold bundles and the seasonals...I do hope that Xbox will be merged in the future.
  19. GoldenTrix Level 30

[IMG][/url][/IMG]
    EyEy! this is my youtube! i do rly hard work to do the best videos for ppl who like dcuo! Pls take a look on it! And ofc!! Sub Like and Share! that will help me out! :p
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DCUOBROTHERS
    [IMG]

20. MonBeast New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.