Dev Discussion Fan YouTube and Twitch.tv Channels

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeroman New Player

I like Thomas Wayne youtube video's. His battles with the arrow clan make me laugh. Plus he is always drunk. I give this thread a 8.7
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

https://www.youtube.com/user/akaj2013

That would be mine. I post mostly PvP content, especially for in game issues such as Crowd Control and Breakouts. I also post promotional vids for the Promo Legends Released. Only one I don't have is Sinestro.
  3. SMASHIN HEROES New Player

I have a really useful DCUO YouTube and Twitch channel check it out search SMASHIN HEROES on you tube and twitch.tv/smashinheroes The Youtube has load outs and in game play footage of pve and pvp.
  4. kingyeezzus New Player

check my channel out, its called kingyeezzusdcuo i do videos with me and my league.
  5. Zpirit Dedicated Player

6. SMASHIN HEROES New Player

7. DECEPTICON-UK New Player

3 years of play on this game, we have only just started to use youtube....:)
    Please check us out...... VEX ELITE
  8. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1
  9. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1
  10. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

11. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

12. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

13. Rjr24 New Player

14. PillowHands Committed Player

15. McDonaloid Active Player

16. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

17. GrowlingNight92 New Player

Our first attempt at Throne Of The Raids Elite, we have many manyyy silly deaths , some were doing that raid for 2nd time and still not used to some of the animations and mechanics. Unfortunately we were able to beat only Ares and The Judges. Enjoy! Also the loot was crappy only a few go 101 items.
  18. BlackGems New Player

19. FLEXIMUSPRIME New Player

This is our YouTube Channel T-MORA (The Masters Of Recreation Association).
    We're a close group of mates who cover recreations ranging from obviously Gaming to Music to Weight Training etc.
    We haven't yet covered much DC Universe Online as of yet but will be doing more soon.
    Feel free to check us out and obviously leave a like, comment and subscribe if you's like what you see :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOctzjuFsKzgGRVqVLxucTw

Just a little DCUO Trailer we made too hope you's like -
  20. JTaroni97 New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.