Dev Discussion Fan YouTube and Twitch.tv Channels

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLegendaryBeast New Player

2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRefZ_GATwaTVg7t6TxLmjA

You guys, started up a YouTube channel recently posting namely DCUO related vids.

A lot to come in the coming months as new content/updates come out, and dependent on day-to-day possibilities (feats, PVP wars/events, base tours etc.)

Also have a series of vids called "Thinking Outside The Box" - more info in this thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-thinking-outside-the-box.275730/

If anyone interested check out my channel, lots more coming up! :)
  3. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Some new videos on my channel!
    Performing feats!:)
  4. Smokin Blue New Player

5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

¿Shameless Plug? One of my new videos on my channel, check it out :)

6. Antichh Well-Known Player

7. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1.

Subscribe Enjoy.
  8. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1

Subscribe Enjoy.
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Could we please get an update on the water power and possible additions to the time capsules in the next twitch video?

I was rather hoping now that we've got the Future Crusader gear we might be able to get some other "relics of the future" (has a nice ring to it, hey?) such as like The Flash's Helmut, Wonder Women's Bracelets (or belt with lasso), Green Lantern's Light-Construct Armcast or Superman's Wartorn Cape... after all, they won't be needing them anymore >:D MUAH-HAHAHAHA
  10. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

My YouTube channel is about Dupstep epic Pvp and new hard light pvp loadouts Link .mrkingdmx1

Subscribe Enjoy.
  11. Rok Var Well-Known Player

Var Nation is a Kryptonian channel dedicated to DCUO and everything DC Comics, we do news, updates, live streams, and comedy.

www.youtube.com/c/varnation
  12. tiempo Well-Known Player

13. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

14. Luckycharlie New Player

Hey Guy I Want You Guys To Check Out Luckycharlie Gaming on Youtube My Channel is to help get feat trick and tips for newer players and i have mini game show that you guys get to vote on the winners please look me up and check out my playlist my Feats are arranged by episodes where you can easily find the feats your looking for i upload 6 days a week
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.