Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Shifty Committed Player

same thing has been happening to me since USPS came back up after the fix for the Home turf base mods. Cant do any alert or even sit in the HoD without freezing.
  2. scarlettw Active Player

yes is buldhaven pve , i do and operation and one alert and all fine but in buldhaven pum freez one, again and once again.

umm all time that i freeze is in the tank area before kill major force.
  3. ThatGuyLee Committed Player

I am also experiencing this
  4. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

GalaxySniper. I froze in Mogo, Hall of Hades, Gotham Under Siege, and watchtower. After the update finished I had to press X 5 times to retry each time was a error. So I turned off the ps3 then turned it back on and it played fine until 1hr after play time and thats when the uncontrollable freezing began for me
  5. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Same thing is happening to me usps3. Regardless of being in an instance or not. 3 times in less than an hour, I was in HoH but I'm freezing everywhere not just there
  6. Rubicore New Player

Mine happens when I'm in the Hall of doom.
    First happened when I was training on dummys in the Meta Wing.
    Then I created a new character but this time a hero and didnt freeze until I logged off.
    Then I went back to my villian and teleported to my base and everything was fine until I went back to the Hall of Doom and froze in the tech wing.
  7. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Yup, just happened to me too. USPS, in the discovered location of Gotham Under Siege. It was pretty abrupt too, I thought the whole game crashed lol. Character name: Algid Hiems
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

it seems to be happening to ps3 players mainly
  9. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Just happened again, same place. Although I could still hear voice chat, but was unable to move or anything for like five minutes so I just shut off my ps3. weird:confused:
  10. Pr0tojay Committed Player

When i freeze i hear nothing at all, screen totally still. Im only able to turn off ps3 from the system.
  11. DCuOphan New Player

dont go into sparring targets. insta freeze...
  12. shutrX7 New Player

I'm freezing aswell, BLUEhealer, happened in australia pvp, bloodhaven, and another pvp instance, i forget which one
  13. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

It just happened to me around 6 minutes ago. It froze in PVE Legends: Bludhaven. It happened as I was speeding (super sonic) to join the second boss battle with a fire barrel in hand. There was a lot of activity going on as well during the whole event.
  14. shutrX7 New Player

my ps then has to restore all files and etc., such a pain as it takes a while
  15. shutrX7 New Player

I'm back on. see how it goes, very slow so far. I'm afraid to queue anything up, lol, is it going to keep happening?
  16. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

It happened once more but only I got further into (defeated the second boss) PVE Legends: Bludhaven. Though, again, there was a lot of activity when I froze.
  17. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

After taking advantage of Link Dead I went back in and completed the mission. There you go, somewhat of a run down of my freezing experience in semi-real time.

Side Note: BAM!! (I was Wonder Girl)
  18. Treskar Committed Player

TRESKAR USPS, LEGENDS BLUDHAVEN EVENT. AFTER SECOND BOSS LANDING ON NEXT PLATFORM with VATS BELOW. as FUTURE BATMAN

TRESKAR USPS, LEGENDS BLUDHAVEN EVENT. DURING START of SECOND BOSS FIGHT. as FUTURE BATMAN.

TRESKAR <tried something else> Themiscyria Divided ALERT LAST FIGHT with CIRCE and friends.

116 AM EASTERN PARADOX WAVE IN MAELSTROM TRYING FOR FEAT kill before using TUNNELS.

Thought it was me but after this last one I checked the forums. SInce I had already rebooted Modem. dedicated Playstation to it. changed password. decreased settings.
  19. Savage99 New Player

I have froze 6 times tonight since I downloaded the update once in Halls of Hades, then just when I was in my base, 3 times while I was in PVE legends bludhaven, and then once in Intergang crime war. I am on usps and my character name is Ajani Vengeant
  20. Savage99 New Player

What is it that we can no longer do our own assets on PS3. When I froze before on PS3 I would do my assets and that would fix the problem but now whenever I login it says checking for updates and blocks me from doing my assets
    • Like x 1