Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

so i figured since i freeze every instance im in, i thought i should do crafting feats since thats harmless right? yea well i crashed again crafting stuff, smh im done until yall fix this
  2. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

This is so damn frustrating, especially for players that are paying to play this game. Luckily I was able to make the upgrade in platform but I do feel for some experiencing these issues. Takes the fun completely away from the game in an instant. God knows if I even fried my damn PS3 due to the freezes and hard shut downs to power my system off. I was ready to completely cancel my sub and quit playing this game due to how many issues I was having on a daily basis. I really hope that DB holds these issues as top priority over the next BB deal, DLC, or other money making scheme. The game is breaking more and more for PS3 users as each GU takes place. If they want to faze the platform out (which I am sure they will in the near future), start coming up with a definitive answer on when and inform the paying PS3 population instead of continually taking the money and have no solution to the constant issues. Til then, my suggestion to most PS3 users is start saving your money people. Things are not getting any better as time goes by and seems to be getting worse for PS3. I get it, not everyone can afford a brand new platform, but it's better to save whatever little bit of money you can to purchase a new system (or even an SSD) rather than pissing it away on a game that does not work well for what you have.
    • Like x 2
  3. shutrX7 New Player

it is unplayable, who wants to spend the time to make it to the boss only to have it freeze and award u nothing? and if it is the lack of, whatever, on ps3 then people r more likely to play other games, they r already talking about it, unfortunatly.
  4. swis008 New Player

crashed over 12 times last night on PS3. several this morning. bought a membership on 3/14/15. this is breach of contract for disallowing all benefits to members across all platforms and disparate treatment
  5. Shifty Committed Player

I never realized how many players in the community are still ps3..Glad I'm not alone haha.But yeah my ps3 hasm't froze in like almost 2 years prior to this update.So far I have not been able to run any sort of content after update.BUT for some reason I can go out to Metropolis for some open world pvp and not freeze at all o.o I don't mind for now but I hope this gets fixed soon otherwise I won't be renewing my membership next Tuesday.
  6. shutrX7 New Player

and when my son gets home from school, we will play something else too, we love online gaming, but i cant buy 2 ps4's, so back to red dead or gta5,.. arkham origins is fun online too, just not nearly as awesome, too bad
  7. scarlettw Active Player

yes im playing Valkyrie Chronicles while the fixed comming
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just wanted to let everyone know everyone on the client team is digging into this issue this morning, and we'll share more information when we have some. Thank you for your patience!
    • Like x 2
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I haven't had any trouble on PS3. I clean mine regularly, debugging etc.
  10. RobTaylor New Player

You guys got this, Mepps.
  11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Ahhh, so it is not resolved yet :(
  12. shutrX7 New Player

its not freezing for you? how much have u played since update? how do i clean/debug it?
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Meanwhile us PS4 users are waiting for munitions like
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I played all last night, not a single freeze or DC. Ran Bludhaven a few times, ran some alerts, etc.
  15. shutrX7 New Player

really??? nice! how do i debug?
  16. Requake Dedicated Player

Oh right. Let's place the individual above the crowd. Good idea! History has proven that this is a great solution. Everyone listen to this guy!
    • Like x 1
  17. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

18. ArchibaldIII New Player

You misunderstood, the updated list post indicates some items in the initial post are now crossed through as solved. The rest are still issues, this includes the crashing.
  19. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

I haven't froze in a long time. I'm on PS4. BUT I have had some seriously bad lag and UI issues after the update so I'm sure it's just a server overload/bug.
  20. Dage New Player

This thread isn't about ps4 though. It is about ps3 performance as of recently