Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. RealGODofWar New Player

Before today, I haven't froze on DC Universe in months. not even 15 minutes after the update. I freeze. I restart the PS, relaunch the game and Freeze within 5 minutes. Couple hours later, I freeze AGAIN.
    I froze 3 times in one day, where as previously I hadn't frozen in a couple months. What the hell happened? Is anyone else experiencing this?
    • Like x 11
  2. RealGODofWar New Player

pay no attention to the typo on the title please
    • Like x 1
  3. Pr0tojay Committed Player

yup, constant freezing and now i cant get back online...stuck at loading screen...i restartted several times too
  4. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

Can't you guys read that huge red line right atop the forum? Server is pretty much offline yet, it's still being fixed.
  5. RealGODofWar New Player

i'm not getting kicked off the server. I am having my PS hard freeze on me. Something that didn't happen often until this update, and damn sure not 3 time in a day
    • Like x 3
  6. Pr0tojay Committed Player

My league mates werent freezing, so its not everyone clearly. Its working for others.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you post your character name you're on when you are seeing this occur?
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Pr0toJay on USPS
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

update : i was able to login, ill see if i freeze or not again
  10. CosmicHorror New Player

CosmicHorror on UsPS crashed 3 times in less than 10 min
  11. Pr0tojay Committed Player

i froze again the second i got into bludhaven...didnt even last 60 seconds this time lol
  12. RealGODofWar New Player

RealGODofWar
  13. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Think it's an issue with bludhaven. I seem to be constantly freezing in bludhaven. You guys freezing anywhere else?
  14. RealGODofWar New Player

First freeze was at Watch Tower
    2nd Freeze was in Gotham Under Siege
    3rd Freeze was in "discovered location" in Gotham under siege during the solo
  15. Pr0tojay Committed Player

All 5 of my freezes were in Bludhaven. But its not like i spent time anywhere else. The second i got on, my league was shouting for a group for Bludhaven feats.
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Yeah, seems to be bludhaven causing my freezes. Froze 3 times in 1 run. Can't get the speed feat that way. Froze once in watchtower but was in bludhaven just minutes prior so I don't know.
  17. scarlettw Active Player

freezing one more time omg! 3 time at the same instance , and now i cant log in , 5 min with power girl on screen
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you also specify where you are in the game when this happens?
  19. scarlettw Active Player

sure buldhaven,

and my character name is Antianira
  20. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

It seems to happen in bludhaven legends pve for me. Can't be in there for more than 5 minutes before freezing.