Test Discussion Episode 40: Artifacts - Circe's Mask

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.W Committed Player

Thank you for confirming this. The way I understood what Ranmaru shared was basically anything in the game that does healing is supposed to be amplified.
    • Like x 1
  2. zNot Loyal Player

Just to clarify is it intented to work on Severe punishment ability? (Rage Tanking power) or on Atomic that has a fixxed % healing ability based on the Dominance of the user?
  3. Mr.W Committed Player

Thank you for the video confirmation, I was having trouble getting back on to retest it.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Circe Mask at level 160 30% increase does absolutely nothing to Atomic Proton Remedy. Also, Amazonium nor Hardlight Shield activates Circe Mask animation. I tested this both in combat and outside combat.

I made a rage toon to test out Circe Mask and Severe Punishment incoming heals had no difference. I tried Channeled Hate and the same results. Mr.W shows the art at rank 200 so its safe to say at rank 160 and 200 its not working.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mr.W Committed Player

Well it's rejchadar's video :p but I quoted & thanked him for putting his findings in a video as it confirmed what I saw in testing too.

It also doesn't increase at 80 or 120 either :(
  6. Mr.W Committed Player

Well it's rejchadar's video :p but I quoted & thanked him for putting his findings in a video as it confirmed what I saw in testing too.

It also doesn't increase at 80 or 120 either :(

*not sure why it duplicated lol.
  7. Ranmaru Developer

Thanks for all the helpful Feedback, I am going to be investigating the Increased healing aspect to make sure its listening for the right abilities. As well as increasing the clarity on the tooltip so that it is more specific about what is happening.
    • Like x 2
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Could you elaborate on what kind of healing should be intensified?

Should the fire skills from my video be enhanced? by the fire, all healing works like a healer.

And what about the skills of an atomic tank? the atomic tank has three healing categories.
    1. a constant percentage of your health.
    2. a constant percentage of your dominance.
    3. healing as a healer.

The Rage Tank also has three different healing mechanics.
    1. Theft of health.
    2. healing like a healer.
    3. unique mechanics of the "Severe Punishment".

And such artifacts as EoG , MsotS,Lernaea's Amulet?
    1. EoH will heal for a constant percentage of your health.
    2. The MsotS has a mechanic similar to the normal healing of a healer.
    3.Theft of health.

What about pets like "Blossoming Spore" and LexCorp Automatted Sidekick?

They heal 5% of your health, will that also increase?
  9. Ranmaru Developer

The intended function is to increase all incoming healing. That is to say Healing from allied targets as well as healing you do to yourself, As for % HP heals I am unsure about the exact interaction but in theory it should get amplified since its using your HP to figure out a value to heal you for then applying a heal.
    • Like x 3
  10. zNot Loyal Player

What about severe punishment? It is based on the damage you recieve by a fixxed % amount like this as a example: while it is active you will heal for 75% of the damage you recieve so a 100k Hit will heal for 75k.
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I hope that this will not be extended to the Sever Punishment, otherwise we will receive 97.5% of the healing from the Sever Punishment and this is a complete imbalance between the tanks ... and content like the elite will become senselessly simple ...
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What do you have to say about a Rage tank using Transformation Card to get 30% incoming heals? Mind you that increase is permanent whereas Circe Mask is not.
    Atomic healing mechanic is also different from others as our heals come from our atomic combos which the heals are determined by our dominance.

Lernaea's Amulet also heals you but by the amount of damage you do from your finisher. I tested this out in DPS/Tank role and Circe Mask didn't increase the healing incoming.
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

"Transformation Card" does not affect the "Sever Punishment" in any way.
  14. zNot Loyal Player

Hey no offense to you but you totally dont know the difference,

Well its not the same because tranformation card increased your crit severity of heals you know what the thing about severe punishment is? It NEVER crits :) so it doesnt even apply to rage but this artifact is 30% all incoming heals which the dev said he plans to do for anything you do and anything you recieve from allies but for severe punishment im against it i really think this would be too strong for rage but apart from that any other Tanking ability should benefit from this artifact.
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I don't actually because I never used it so there you go. I'll just switch out Transformation Card with Mystic Symbols since that one increases your healing by 10%. Better?
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Its okay it wasnt meant to offend or anything and yes mystic smybol is a must have for any tanking power.
    But mystic 10% healing doesnt apply to severe punishment if thats what you meant. Nothing in the game increases severe punishment healing currently.
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You are wrong again, this artifact also does not affect the healing from the "Sever Punishment".
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

LMAO okay well the tool tip from Mystic Symbol 10% incoming healing is the same as Circe Mask just worded differently. Your getting increased healing thats the main point but the fact that even Mystic Symbol doesn't work with Severe Punishment needs to be looked at. It won't be fair if Circe Mask works with Severe Punishment and not Mystic Symbol.
  19. zNot Loyal Player

Thats why the new artifact shouldnt work with severe punishment,mystic also doesnt apply to severe punishment.
    We are just trying to tell the dev that it shouldnt apply to severe punishment because from the way he wrote i would assume he was actually going to do it for severe punishment aswell.
    • Like x 1
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Personally, I think it would be right if none of these artifacts work with the "Sever Punishment". The mechanics of the "Sever Punishment" is unique, if you strengthen it, then to rage tank's only threat will be 1 shot.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.