Dev Discussion Episode 29: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please report Episode 29 rewards bugs and feedback here.
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is it intended that only the weekly give core elements?
    • Like x 3
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Also, the feats for the regular and elite vendor gear sets are in the episode feat list instead of the style feats. Was this intended? Previous episodes' vendor gear style feats were in there style tab. If mentioned this on test, but it got buried in a different conversation...
    • Like x 1
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

So far only got to open the head & back from the blood bat gear but both of them had different icons when being attuned & unattuned. i remember it happened before with other pieces of gear so i thought i should point it out.
  6. Ekart Committed Player

Got an OP collection yesterday from a Weekley without "Quantifiable Street Cred" feat. Should this happen? Saw also some other OP collections on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Please fix the cash problem in the duoes.

Team Joker gave me only 485 cash after defeating Poison Ivy.

I am just now noticing this. I don't think the first boss gave cash at all. Should it be like 4850 each? Right?

Edit: Yep, first boss never gives cash on both duoes and last bosses only give 485 cash. :(
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Where are the Goon Cores? I actually never get them. I get them from the broker and the broker is ridiculous. 16 cores for 1 million, 2 million and 5 million. And people are actually buying them.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

What is going on with the core elements? I ran 6 toons through both duos, the alert, and the dailies today and didnt get1 core element on any of my toons. Idk if this is intended but if it is how on earth can people craft gen mods when we only get a few core elements per week? Makes no sense.

We have missions that are bugged and couldnt be finished and now this. We lose marks and mats when we already have a short window for this episode. And the alert is giving 1 less mark now too? It was 4 now its 3. Seriously i have been playing 4.5 years and i have never seen so many things broken w/in 1 single episode.

And i thought a hotfix happened today for the base item feats? What is the point of a list for the base items for this feat if the list is not included in the feat description in the game? I checked and my feat reads 11/30 but there is no list telling the player what base items are needed for this. And when there are 63 new base items in the episode how are players supposed to know? Silly.

Please start fixing the bugs in this episode! Or start giving some answers about things like the core elements. Whitecell posted about it on thursday, the very 1st post in this thread and no reply :confused: Unacceptable.
    • Like x 3
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yep. The carelessness and inconsistency with this episode are giving me "time to unsub and quit" vibes.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

So i need to correct myself here^. I guess the base items say "contraband" on them. So the player can know if they count. Someone just informed me on this. But there is an issue with core elements. I finished everything on wed on 3 toons, and everything this week except the 333 on those same 3 toons and i have 10 core elements on each toon. It takes 12 per mod. Not everyone plays multiple toons either. Do the math on this and it would take a very very long time to craft these gen mods. This has to be bugged.
  12. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

So, the Hencmen Uplink Device: Man-Bat Commandos trinket doesn't seem to be dropping anymore? We went through Elite 5 times today hoping to get it to drop, and didn't get anything.

I don't know what changed, but the first day and yesterday we got a few to drop and it seemed reasonable. It's to the point where we've finished our renown, and 99% of us haven't even had a chance at completing the Chiropterrors feat. Low rates are absolutely fair, but this was very discouraging given the time we spent.
    • Like x 2
  13. Heywiar Committed Player

Gohan and I ran this together several times so far and we all have noticed the decrease in the drop rate. Was this intended? Is it like the new Death's Vest?
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

So what's your setup for beating the second boss?

I want to make it to the last boss and later do the feats. Can't do either till we beat the first boss. I haven't seen videos of people beating the new Zoo Elite yet.
  15. Vyrantus New Player

How about you put the base inventory tab back on my characters so I know what the heck I have in my bases on all my characters? Because this change is not asked for, and makes it so you have to pick up items to see their names this way. Thanks
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'm not convinced Gotham Zoo Gate: Unsigned Archway drops. It was in Tori's video but I've seen none drop or on broker.

- (2:00 into video)

Was one of the base items I wanted to collect as I didn't want any Gotham Zoo 'branded' base items in my base.
    • Like x 2
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

To add to this, the following items seem to be missing from loot tables on live and (now) test:
    1. Gotham Zoo Model – Banking Bat
    2. Gotham Zoo Model – Bat Formation
    3. Gotham Zoo Model – Flying Bat
    4. Gotham Zoo Model – Rising Bat
    5. Gotham Zoo Gate – Unsigned Archway
    6. Gotham Zoo Wall Light
    7. Gotham Zoo Signage – Animals Resting
    8. Gotham Zoo Signage – Cafe
    9. Gotham Zoo Signage – Dash Symbol
    10. Gotham Zoo Signage – Do Not Lean
    11. Gotham Zoo Signage – Encircled Arrow
    12. Gotham Zoo Signage – Entrance
    13. Gotham Zoo Signage – Exit
    14. Gotham Zoo Signage – Food
    15. Gotham Zoo Signage – Gift Shop
    16. Gotham Zoo Signage – Hands Off
    17. Gotham Zoo Signage – Long Arrow
    18. Gotham Zoo Signage – No Feeding
    19. Gotham Zoo Signage – No Swimming
    20. Gotham Zoo Signage – No Touch
    21. Gotham Zoo Signage – Outlined Arrow
    22. Gotham Zoo Signage – Petting Zoo
    23. Gotham Zoo Signage – Restricted
    24. Gotham Zoo Signage – Restrooms
    25. Gotham Zoo Signage – Rules
    26. Gotham Zoo Signage – Short Arrow
    27. Gotham Zoo Signage – Sloths
    28. Rock Formation Water Pools
    • Like x 2
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea the rock formation is definitely missing. Was my fave of the new base items and ive been looking for them. Havent found a single one and no one else i know has seen 1 either.
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

From what I've seen, only the weekly loot boxes are awarding Goon Core Elements. As an example, the 42 Bagman/Transporter mission gives 3 Core Elements. So at a rate of 6 per week per character, It is going to take a long time to accumulate Core Elements.

I hope you enjoy running the weeklies.
    • Like x 1
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

At that rate it will take 6 months to craft 12 gen mods. Thats ridiculous.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.