Riddled with Crime Base item feats

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by StealthBlue, Sep 20, 2017.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I've collected/consumed 5 base items so far (the stack of Riddle boxes and the 4 graffiti items from finding the Riddler clues), but the feat for collecting 1 base item from Riddled with Crime hasn't popped. There are two more feats (collect 10 and collect 30), which both say I've collected 0 base items from the episode. I'm on PS4, so it takes a little more work to get images up, but I can if need be.
    • Like x 2
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, this is true. I have been selling my base items on the broker but the ones I kept and used I am still at 1 of 30.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue here is that only certain base items were intended/work with the feat. We are clarifying the text so it doesn't sound like any/all of the base items are included.
    • Like x 2
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Edit: nevermind. Just saw Mepps's post
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

So will it still be collect 30 or will it become a list of base items to collect?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is still a collect 30, but only certain base items count.
    • Like x 1
  9. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Turning the "Collect 30" feat into a checklist would help this along. Then you'll know only those 30 will count towards the lower feats.
    • Like x 2
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Will there be a list w/in the feat showing which base items count?
  11. Kestral Committed Player

It's up on the hotfix page, granted the list isn't worded the same way as the item titles appear. Mostly it's anything with Zoo in the name, the rain, or windows. Still the only way to check going forward looks to be by seeing the description on the item itself (which is hopefully visible before you select it in a loot drop) to see if it is described as a contraband base item.