Dev Discussion Episode 16: Player Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by drenz, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Reg: Hands, Feet, Head, and Weapons (11 of them)
    Elite: Chest, Leggs, Back, and Waist

I'm sick of seeing 123 hands. I have gotten it 8x if not more on my primary over the past week. Very irrating seeing the same item over and over and over. I would like to see some weapons or feet or a head piece. Nope HANDS, on 90% of my rare drops. Oh well, at least I'm seeing rare drops now.
    • Like x 2
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Not true. I got that bug with two 112 necks.
  3. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

In all the new content i get from time to time double gear choices. 2 of the same chest, trinkets, legs, etc but all 112. It more prevalent than occasionally. But hey I bet someone is looking at this.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Oh, I always got a rare purple drop from it. Didn't need them though.
  5. killercomic Dedicated Player

Thank You. For me, its the Helmet that I see the most.I guess I'll see the feet next month with my luck.
  6. shawn120479 New Player

I think my primary character has a broken bad luck loot counter for the elite version of the desicrated cathedral alert. I would like this looked into. I have a secondary character that has all elite pieces and hasnt replayed the alert once but my primary character has replayed it at least 8 times and has only ever gotten the back piece. Thanks and i will check back daily on here for an update.
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Once I get the Head I have some RB for elite. Yup developers you heard that right I have RB I willing to use but I need the 123 head first or I'm not using them as I already completed the style and have no desire to run elite unless I get the last piece of the style I'm missing from the new rare gear pieces.
    • Like x 2
  8. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Dev's I am getting the choice of two of the same items alot its now spread to the old solo and duos. This is obivously a bug in the selection critera and limits the overall choices for players.
  9. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

So far I've seen the head 7 times, the feet once and hands 0. Usually it's just 112 salvage fodder. On the elite side, my tank has all four while my dps has legs and waist and I've had legs drop for me 4-5 times with no sign of back or chest. Smh.
  10. Rok Var Well-Known Player

I'm still getting mostly 112 gear from both, but am actually getting better drops, when they happen, from the regular version of the alert. I have received 2 pieces of elite gear from the elite alert, after countless attempts and replays. This is my first rodeo with elite alerts or raids, and I have to say, it's a bit depressing to have to spend replays to get in for whatever reason, and getting three pieces of 112 gear, or a bombshells poster, which I have multiples of, as a reward. I don't know if this is a glitch or intended, but if it is a glitch, will do my best to help report it. I ran both versions yesterday. Ran the regular and received one drop over 112 out of three. I then spent replays to go in to the elite version, and received all 112 drops with the option of a poster rather than one of them. I'll do my best to keep reporting, but no more replays towards the cause at this point.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

112's have dropped for me almost every time I have run the elite alert (one piece dropping for all of my toons I run it with). As mentioned before 123 pieces drop far more often in the normal alert (even though the likely hood of that happening is still soo damn low).
    With 4 characters I run the new alerts with I have a total of 5 pieces (one elite).
    So I have come up with an equation to best display my time....
    Number of toons x number of times run x replay badge cost = total sadness and regret
    • Like x 3
  12. Ichiro Loyal Player

So far I have gotten 2 elite chests, 5 elite backs, and 4 elite waist pieces. I am going to be honest it is a little awkward running around without any pants. I really wish I had some pants to wear. :p
  13. SnowCool New Player

why sooo many gloves I only have 1 pair of hands and have salvaged about 10 gloves so far
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.