Dev Discussion Episode 16: Player Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by drenz, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drenz Developer

Please use this space to discuss loot from our newest episode!

Have fun out there,
    Drenz
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

what can drop from the solo, the one time i ran it all i got was 112 gear, also as I was doing the alert in normal I the other people in my group where getting 119 and 123 gear on both bosses, however I wasn't until the last boss that I got 123, does the 123 chance gets higher in elite or is it the same in both, because if it is then honestly it should be change.
  3. drenz Developer

Hey there ErnieB,

I can clarify what is dropping where for you:
    The solo can drop 112 gear uncommonly, and 119 gear rarely.
    The alert can drop 112 gear, 119 gear, OR 123 gear (both normal and elite depending on the version you're in)

The chance of getting 123 gear in the elite is slightly higher than the normal mode and the loot is better as well.

Thanks!
    Drenz
    • Like x 3
  4. Fies Committed Player

Loot drop from new alert normal difficulty - gloves 126! unattuned dropped- became 123 attuned gloves though. USPC
    Playing in German-language if that matters.
  5. drenz Developer

Thanks for the report!

I'll get that bug with the tool tip fixed to say 123.
    • Like x 1
  6. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Ran the normal twice and Elite once and never saw a 123. Got a 119 Staff and lots of 112 in both Elite, all 112 in both normal runs.
    • Like x 1
  7. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Thank you for posting. Does the Elite alert also drop the 123 weapons, head, feet, and hands that the Normal drops? Thanks.
  8. LodiousCC New Player

On one run the second boss didn't drop loot for me and I was alive in the room, everyone else got lot still
  9. LodiousCC New Player

10. F666IRE New Player

Ran the new alert 3 times and the elite twice and got no 123 gear and only one 119 weapon
  11. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Ran the alerts 8 times with zero rare gear, is the luck ticker working or has been removed from this content?
    • Like x 2
  12. F666IRE New Player

I'm starting to think bad luck counter not working aswell just done 6th run with no rare gear
    • Like x 2
  13. ALKENT New Player

Luck is an essential component in this game. I played this game for 4 years and I have never seen a piece rare before the 20 runs about per istance. This time the luck was on my own. I took 4 pieces elite in 2 runs. I'm almost full elite. :D.
  14. Empaladin Well-Known Player

I must have the worst luck then. I have ran the normal 3x and the elite 4x thus far, and I have YET to see a 123 piece drop. All drops have been 112 and only twice have I seen 119 weapons and that's it. Meanwhile my leaguemates and friends are receiving 123 drops like no tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Are we supposed to be getting Bombshell drops? In the alert yesterday I got a couple of posters and in the solo I'm getting things like Monitor Gauges and Field Observation Apparatuses..
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I heard there's no shoulders. Is this true? o_O
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yep.
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

One mak and one random piece of loot is too small a reward for a long solo operation. It should be 2 marks and a choice of reward like Patrol Catastrophe or 3 marks like the New Genesis solo.

BTW, are you guys aware that people with complete sets of gear from this dlc will only have 10 pieces of content in their relevancy windows? TotD and AoD roll off at 136... and it looks like you'll get 137 with all the new gear (including elite gear).
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...oncerning-episode-16s-content-banding.259460/
  19. Ichiro Loyal Player

Will the elite gear style be in the rare style vendor or do we need to get lucky with drops to get this style?
  20. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

If people are thinking of replaying the Elite alert, I can say from my experience all it has brought is 112 gear over the course of seven or eight runs. Don't really see the point of bothering to run this anymore.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.