Electricity Healing (>35% to low)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 3, 2013.

1. MrKappaKappaPsi New Player

It's funny though this reminds of that commercial for AT&T about faster is better. All the kids agree faster is better but on here some people some way argue that its bad.... well you know what they say out of the mouth of babes.
  2. Gr33dyMoney New Player

thank you for noticing
  3. Gr33dyMoney New Player

lol very true, idk why some1 would argue about making a powerset better, but not op
  4. thenewkidd New Player

A little "healthy" competition is fine but a DPS should NOT be lower than a healer, or a Troll... will it happen sometimes? sure, but on the whole.. the 3 DPS in a raid should be the top 3.. always.. otherwise it goes into issues of "not doing your job)..

The scorecard doesn't show everything, but it does show if someone is "equipped" to handle the given content being thrown at them.
    just sayin'. it goes for healers and trolls alike.

Tank.. his job is basically get aggro and have everyone beat up on him... he could be dead last on the scorecard and if he has "1mil damage+" stacked up on him... he was doing his job. :)
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Electric Healing is fine as is. Electric should be the one always doing the burst single heals with a Nature healer in a raid because Nature loses all HoT when they cast Blossom. If the team barely takes any damage because they are overgeared for the raid then Electric won't be doing much at all.
  6. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

The only changes I think Electric need when revamped is:
    It needs a finisher as its the only powerset without one. Ionic drain is best choice.
    Electrocute(giant cloud) needs to heal in healer role like Circle of Protection.
    Galvanize needs to damage in damage role
    Electrogenesis needs a shorter cooldown.
    • Like x 2
  7. Toxiic Committed Player

I like the electrocute healing part and EG does need a shorter cooldown but how would galvanize be a dps move? If it did what it does now but damages people would come on here and cry nerf the day of revamp.
  8. blklightning New Player

Electrocute would be an awesome looking heal.
  9. Deus Ex Tempestas New Player

I would add a few more things, we need a 60% damage modifier, wired needs a shorter cooldown too (12 sec power, 24 sec cooldown), better supercharges, tesla ball has to be faster and if possible blue lightnings powers for dps I don't like yellow lightnings too much -.- lol, and after that I could be happy :p

(sorry if my english was bad :))
  10. BrotherMutant New Player

Your english was fine. I too would like different colored lightning powers. Hope they make power colors customizable at some point (would make a lot of people happy I think). I agree a 60% damage buff seems odd to be missing but I would much rather have a finisher move (the under 35% extra damage move). Someone suggested it be Ionic drain, but they would have to up ID's damage in DPS stance for that to make sense and it would be pretty lame in Healer stance since its damage gets nerfed like crazy. Sadly, there aren't a lot of single target high tier moves that could be turned into a finisher move. Maybe Elec could have the first AoE finisher?
    • Like x 1
  11. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Wired could prob use a shorter cooldown, but all 60% are cast time and I doubt Electric will get a cast time attack.
    As far as animations I expect some of the best visuals for Electric as it is a DLC power.
    • Like x 1
  12. Toxiic Committed Player

How about voltaic bolt. It has a cast time sort of...
    • Like x 2
  13. blklightning New Player

+1 for your sig.
  14. Toxiic Committed Player

Haha thnx
  15. Meta Flare New Player

I would love an aoe finisher. Or I wouldn't mind a single voltaic bolt style mover that isn't limited to melee range. I would love that.
  16. BLACK 718 New Player

Tesla Blast should be the 35% finisher
    EG need shorter cooldown better HOT in healer stance
    Galvenise needs to be a better area HOT in healer stance
    Electroburst needs to be revamped period
    Electrocute or Voltaic Bolt should be 60%
    Invigorate needs to be stronger (works somewhat good but not noticeable during raid, needs to give back more power, can be removed see Group Transducer)
    Megavolt/Circuit Breaker should be 50%
    ShockWave needs to be revamped period
    Arc Lightening needs to work better
    Ionic Drain needs to be revamped (cast way to long, ppl can get knocked out during cast,strength doesn't match cast,should give back power as well)
    Tesla Ball to slow doesn't do enuff damage, should be 35% or be a stronger AOE with a slightly longer cast
    Repulse revamp period
    Overcharge revamp period
    Flux should be a better shield doesn't work all the time, doesn't last long enuff in my opinion, should give back health or power?
    Static Push should actually push things back or knock things down etc...
    Group Transducer should be 35% should give back Health and Power as well, should last longer if remain 50%
    Electricity polarize/electrify things the powers should make the enemies feel like so meaning the enemy should actually be polarized for a split sec (i.e STATIC PUSH). Th e enemy should get shocked wen they get electrified etc....

Just my opinion cr89 sp135 ELECTRIC DPS/HEALER
  17. Toxiic Committed Player

Ok so green obviously means I agree with it...
    1) Tesla blast is the first power in the Voltage tree and IMO it will never be a finisher.
    2) I don't see whats wrong with Electroburst. It does great DoTs and Heal just like galvanize (even with the fail HoTs :()
    3) For now I would agree with you but when T5 comes out supposedly all gear will have vitalization and restoration so I think power out will go up if that's what you're worried about.
    4) I personally don't like shock-wave but it does what it needs to when i need it to work (mostly for rooting when i don't use Voltaic bolt.) 5) I'd love the tesla ball to move a bit faster and do more damage. I think that's the main reason people don't use it.
    6) What is wrong with repulse? It does everything its supposed to do and helps get aggro off me at times.
    7) Flux always works. Sometimes you don't see the actual bubble but the electric field around the bubble always shows and I think your restoration or dominance are too low for it to last very long. In F.O.S.2 expect it to be broken/gone in 2 hits and in Gates/Prime 1-4 depending on who hits you.
    8) Static push pushes people back depending on your dominance if i'm not mistaken because it works when i am helping people in my league level up and as for items It always pushes those back.
    9) I like the 35% idea and it already gives back health but again, We are not controllers we don't need everything to give back power.
    10) I don't get what you mean by "the powers should make the enemies feel so meaning the enemy should actually be polarized for a split sec" I would like the enemies to actually be polarized in that if i were to polarize the boss the polarization would work like electrostatic bomb and pull enemies and items into the boss.
    • Like x 1
  18. BLACK 718 New Player

don't like Electroburst even when clipped still lacks in effort on both roles
    I would never trade voltaic bolt for Shockwave not worth it to me
    Repulse is just garbarge to Transducer can not hold a candle to Boons of Soul in my opinion
    Static Push rarely if ever see effect does ALOT OF DAMAGE but I would like to see more effect like Spark Barrage
  19. Toxiic Committed Player

Question.. how is repulse garbage? Its the first power in the amperage tree so i wouldn't be anything flashy or do much damage. Group Transducer heals unlike Boon if I'm not mistaken and its a supercharge which is why you don't see it being used as much as boon. I do agree with you on the static push because its strong but it basically looks like air with lightning stripes.
  20. BLACK 718 New Player

Repulse is just not effective in my opinion