Electricity Healing (>35% to low)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 3, 2013.

1. Lokkii Committed Player

in his defense, you cleary dont know much about any powerset
  2. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I as well as other people have said you don't know anything about the other powersets. There is not need to reiterate it in a second post. If you can't read that your problem. Just if you ever make a nature healer, let me know how well stacking hormones works out for you.

anyway carry on with your bad idea.
  3. Meta Flare New Player

I like them as is. They are designed to our safety net not our sole healing mechanic so if they were to raise it I feel like they would have to add the effect to more than just those two powers.

As a side note I wish the net was on arc lightning.
  4. BrotherMutant New Player

I'd be down with adding a SMALL HoT to anyone who has the net on them that:
    A) gets hit with arc lightning,
    or B) gets the Genesis spark on them (you and whoever else gets the second spark).

Wish that Galvanize did more in DPS stance (like an AoE attack with its heal).
  5. Gr33dyMoney New Player

now i wasnt gonna respond to this but just to prove my point you CLEARLY didnt read the OP and you just followed what other people commented...

the first line I wrote was "I HAVE A NATURE ALT 81CR 53SP" so Idk why you wrote "JUST IF YOU MAKE A NATURE HEALER"

typical SHEEP doing whatever the herd does, it really is a shame. And about me not knowing other powersets please explain what you know about the powersets I didnt SAY?

Go ahead describe a power, state a rotation. Actually you cant because u didnt even read the first line of the OP never mind the whole OP or the comments after it.

VERY NAIVE... Next time, dont respond a thread at which you didnt read...

Really, now im done.
  6. Epic Wins New Player

Is blossom a healing over time move or instant heal? and isn't it the bread and butter of nature healing WHEN you have pheromones out?
    Isn't Metabolism a mix of Instant/healing over time?
    Nature heal = Instant Heal and Healing over time.
    Sorc also has instant heals.
    I never electric healed but It surely must have some strong heals.
  7. Anhur Committed Player

Electric healing is great and functional, but the mechanic itself behind the heal at 35% could perhaps do with tweaking for DLC7.

Currently, it only works if a player falls below 35% but does not die from an attack - in the DLC7 raids, with full T5 gear, a players health can go from 36% to zero in a single hit which completely voids the heal itself.

Now of course a player should be doing all they can to avoid the damage in the first place, but it happens - the only thing I can think of is that the heal itself still kicks in at 35%, and the heal amount deducts the damage - so for example;

Player is at 500 HP, and the boss does an attack for 600 HP damage - the heal kicks in and does 610 HP healing, that will leave the player alive but with only 10 HP - if the player were to take 650 HP damage then death is a given.

I hope that has made sense - reading over, it looks flawed and makes an Electric healer almost a must have in your team - but best I can come up with, I'm sure there are smarter people out there :).
    • Like x 1
  8. Gr33dyMoney New Player

what are you trying to say/prove? everything u said is irreverent to the OP, the Comments after it, and the comments before this ...
  9. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I read your post. And just because you have a toon with that power doesn't mean you know what your doing. Which you clearly don't if you think nature is used for stacking pheromones. That's a laugh and a half. Your idea is bad face it. Trying to insult me is not going to get you anywhere.
  10. Gr33dyMoney New Player

3rd-5th lines
    "Nature PRIORITIZE in HoT
    Sorcery PRIORITIZE in Area-Heals
    Electricity PRIORITIZE on Insta-Heals"

you are not worth anymore of my time...
  11. BrotherMutant New Player

I like the idea, but this makes the teammate (team?) dam near unkillable so long as you or the other healer is capable of getting them back up fast. Unless there is a area cast DoT of course or lots of minions ready to take that 10 Health away faster than you can heal.

Sadly, toons like Fire tanks with HIGH Health are perfect for us Elec healers. So long as they aren't one shotted and survive that heavy hit (and have the net), they go up fast. Really, even Ice and Earth tanks with their ability to stop a huge chunk of that HUGE damage spike may even survive that spike with the net and a little healer follow up. Real downside is all of that places us Elec healers in the thick of it next to the tank(s). So how do we stay alive from One shots? Obviously, the idea is to keep our Health as high as powerful, so what if our "net" just steadily heals us over time for the full amount?
  12. 13igtyme Devoted Player

You don't understand that your wrong, because you don't know the nature powerset. Having a cute alt with 53sp is not the same as having a nature toon for two years with over 100sp.
  13. PurpCity New Player

So are you saying the 35% charge would basically function like a shield, absorbing damage equivalent to the size of the heal if the target's health red-bars rather than the charge not activating at all? (I'm confusing myself now :confused: lol)
  14. Toxiic Committed Player

Wouldn't that leave the player at 510 health.. 500 - 600 = -100 and -100 + 610 = 510
    But yes i understand what you mean saying that instead of the person dying and negating the heal it would help keep them alive depending on your resto.
    I get what your saying (after reading it about 20 times lol) I think that's what Anhur is talking about so the net would actually do something instead of it being a waste of time and power.
  15. Meta Flare New Player

The net is fine as is. I just wish that arc lightning would apply it. As I said befor it is not meant to be the main healing mechanic. It is just a nice little bonus.
  16. General Sqeekie New Player

Every good electric healer learns fast that the scoreboard doesn't determine his skill. And good players (especially trolls ), won't judge a player by that alone too.
    As said before electric healing is about burst damage and setting up safetynets at the right time.
    Imo, elec healing is a great power to train yourself to be a good healer. When doin it right it will train u not to panic, watch player and health bars more closey because u need to determine if and when the safety net is needed.
    Go do some solo raid electric healing, you will see that the power is fine as it is.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kristyana New Player

This.

When I'm in a raid on my electric healer and the other healer is sorcery or nature, with similar restoration scores I do about 60-75% of the healing of the other healer. Everyone's bar stays topped off just fine, and I find in order for me to put out the same numbers as the other healer, I have to be overhealing a lot and my power efficiency is fairly bad.
  18. Gr33dyMoney New Player

hah! I realized where I went wrong...

When I compared nature to elec the whole thread got turned upside.

now if i would have just stated that elec net should kick in a lil sooner and never mentioned any other powerset this whole thread would have went smoothly...
    now i have the whole elec community hating me lol

Note to self for future threads: Do not mention any other powerset beside the powerset the thread is about.
  19. MrKappaKappaPsi New Player

Yeah it's sad that this entire thread was about Electric 35% being raised and all you typed was 2 words about nature and sorcery.
    Not bashing, not calling for a nerf, not saying I have a guide for them, literally mentioning them in passing. And people who can't or choose not to read turned this into a thread about the differences between nature and sorcery.

This thread has never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, been about nature and sorcery or their differences and it's sad that it turned in to this fruitless battle about what the powers do when I really want my electric powerset to get better and for this thread to be noticed by the devs, but instead it's turning into a stream of useless comments on something that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the original post.

It's sad but I understand your plight Gr33dyMoney, next time make a distraction thread about flight low pressure and say "nature and sorcery also have good pulls." Then they will forget this thread and say I wouldn't really call them pulls because we don't have the dominance, you don't understand the powersets.
    • Like x 1
  20. blklightning New Player

Very rarely do threads ever stay on topic.

We've answered your question about the safety net several times. Some of us feel it's fine as is, and others would prefer it to kick in sooner.