Earth Tanking possible aggro issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Lacedog, Jun 4, 2014.

1. RemyRockstar New Player

I've tried to use Brick and he seems bugged. I even had him out in dps stance and he didn't seem to taunt or hold aggro at all.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lacedog Loyal Player

that sounds like the same issue kinda. maybe the devs wanna look at this?
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

May be worth dropping Tunso or Spord a PM. Not sure how closely monitored these reports are, particularly if they only involve a small portion of the community.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sytenia Committed Player

Were there more than 8 enemies around you at the time when this problem happened?
    I've been having some slight issues with aggro as well in very large groups and I put it on trying to taunt more than 8 enemies at once. I was able to work around it by moving around a bit and picking up the rest of them from another direction or something at the times I had trouble with it.
    This was before update 37 though and it is very possible that it was a LoS issue instead just like how you describe it.
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

i understand what youre saying, but that wouldnt explain the aggro problem with earthen grip.

i ran dox and nexus and TD again today as a tank and these issues are still there. its manageable, but still a bug.
    • Like x 1
  6. super sanson Active Player

I experiment the same problem but only in the last boss in t6 alert with the grip and fortify golem
  7. super sanson Active Player

I experiment the same think yesterday not gaining aggro at all with the grip and in the last boss was horrible all my allies was dying I try everything to maintain my aggro but is like I was not there lol
  8. Lacedog Loyal Player

for now, attack first with your weapon, then hit your powers like normal. seems to help a bit and was the work around before when dlc 9 dropped and this kind of issue was going on.
  9. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

When rage tanking A&B I didn't notice any problems but didn't notice if I was using weapon attacks then drawing aggrieved with a power. I usually don't but I'll try it out some more tomorrow, as well with ice.
  10. Clutch_GT New Player

Ice is buggy for sure I noticed it with a few league members. The work around so far is weapon attack -> eGrip/Inescapable Storm etc. I've personally been using Epicenter as my taunt and EG for stray adds retaunt with Epicenter to be on the safe side.
  11. super sanson Active Player

12. super sanson Active Player

13. super sanson Active Player

Thanks for the hint. I don't know wat happening but is like they put more powers in the bosses more than before, and my league is very strong well resume account we kill circe bro like 10 min. Before the shutdown from 30 something is wrong. Oh and the meteors super charge super sucks I see in my dps 2400 precision not have nothing to do but just in case the power drop 1400 dmg wtfolk. And they say that was adjusted ball s####
  14. DrkBLADExx Active Player

meteor storm is a might basd attack since it doesnt combo. earthquake is precision, but to my knowledge it is interruptable and requires a extra 25% super charge if you wanna combo it.
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

This made tanking SM pretty challenging. You have add groups coming out of 3 separate locations. You have to basically hit them with an attack and then taunt. At least one usually got into the group before I could get aggro.
  16. Lacedog Loyal Player

I haven't looked yet, so maybe you already did, but maybe post that in the testing thread? I've sent both liberty and spord this thread, but anything to get it more attention would be great.

edit - just saw that you already did. you are the man.
  17. Rox New Player

Sometimes my earthen grip doesn't even work but goes on cool down. They need to reduce the cool down any way. It is not fair rage has a 4 target pull that has almost a 0 cool down but Earth has a single target pull that takes about at 2 second cool down.
  18. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Is this just happening in test or live as well. On live I ice/rage tanked divided with no problems.
  19. Lacedog Loyal Player

this is on live.
  20. Lacedog Loyal Player

line of sight is looking like a bigger issue as well. i dont remember ever having jackhammer blocked by an ally amazon when trying to taunt an enemy before. maybe i just never noticed.