Earth Tanking possible aggro issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Lacedog, Jun 4, 2014.

1. law death surgeon New Player

i tryed tanking a/b and t6 alert wit well ovrr the suggested dom on my earth tank snd with both epicenter and egrip the agro would not come on bosses but the adds would come no problem could even hold them in egrip stun for a couple of secs.
    wil there be like a mini update to fix this.
  2. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I just threw away my earth tank gear. I thought it was me at times. It did not seem right when I taunted a boss and, they still went after the group. Adds play by the rules so far.
  3. law death surgeon New Player

probably when they gave earth pets the sorcery shield they probably took the earth agro away be mistake and gave it to sorcery .what makes me think this is before the update my sorcery healer never agroed anything (the watcher may have attack first at times but eh) but now its getting more agro than my earth tank
  4. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

This needs to be fixed for survival mode!!!!
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

has anyone seen any update on this at all? in game i certainly havent noticed any improvements.
  6. Black Prime New Player

Not that i have been tanking, but yes i have run into line of sight issues with healing. I am sorcery right now and use guardian to tank. I just in grab adds then guardian will pull them off of me. The problem i have seen is if i have 3 or 4 amazons making a wall i can heal to the other side of them. It could be the same issue with the tank agro.
  7. Lacedog Loyal Player

still havent even heard a hint of a fix for this. just to be sure, everyone is still seeing issues correct?
  8. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

9. Lacedog Loyal Player

still nothing on this? a simple green name saying, "we are aware of the issue and are working on a fix" would go a long way.
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Agreed. Did anyone PM Tunso or spord about this? Pretty sure it's the same issue as before. Probably was rolled back with the latest update, as happens from time to time. They should be able to fix it fairly easily, if that's the case.
  11. Lacedog Loyal Player

man ive sent it to everyone. just would like a public, "hey, we're working on it." havent heard anything about it lately.
  12. Lacedog Loyal Player

still nothing on this? hopefully a ninja fix is in gu38 next week.
  13. Clutch_GT New Player

Still hasn't been fixed can you "greenies" throw us a bone let us know a fix is incoming or something?
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Me and a league m8 been having the same issues with earthen grip in TD 2day. Wondering when a dev will let us know whats going on. I mean cmon at least say your aware of the issue please.
  15. Lacedog Loyal Player

still no information at all about a fix for this "known issue"
  16. urf01 Well-Known Player

i signed up just to say that i'm also having aggro issues with my earth tank.. in bia a few minutes ago was the worst i've ever seen it. would appreciate an update
  17. Forced Penance New Player

.... where o where are the developers at....where o where can they be....
  18. Deathmike Devoted Player

I don't know about anything else, but Earthern Grip wouldn't taunt if its life depended on it!:eek:
    I gave an upvote, hope the devs look into it.

Deathmike out.
  19. Lacedog Loyal Player

bump. because it needs it.
  20. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I notice this especially during the last room of TD. I'll usually go to the middle and pull all the amazons to me with the AoE pull. They will all be bunched up around me but they'll start attacking everyone and spread out again unless I spam my AoE. Jumping above them (or flying) and spamming the pull kinda helps, but this should be looked at.
    Line of sight should only take objects in consideration, not other enemies/players.