Earth Tanking possible aggro issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Lacedog, Jun 4, 2014.

1. urf01 Well-Known Player

yes it is very noticeable in last fight of TD..enemies wander like crazy
  2. Lacedog Loyal Player

apparently this is happening still. any word?
    • Like x 1
  3. Clutch_GT New Player

bump

Can we please get an ETA on a fix? With the new content we really need a range pull for certain situations that apply a taunt so far
    Earthen Grip, Tornado Pull, and Mesmerizing Lasso do not taunt.

Just to clarify you cast either of the 3 powers above on an add in tank stance the add will immediately wander off and attack a DPS or a Healer. It needs to be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  4. russ4ua15 New Player

I started having this issue recently. I'm spending a lot of time out of block to compensate. If the bug has been around before, shouldn't the fix be around as well?
  5. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This should never happen again. This is such a huge issue that it needs to be added to a final testing checklist before finalizing any client/server updates. Have to spam low pressure nearly 8-12 times on the bosses in the new content before they finally surrender aggro and come after me again (earth tank).
    • Like x 2
  6. Lacedog Loyal Player

you can add ragebringer, wildfire, mesmerizing lasso, and basically any range power to the list of things tanks cant gain aggro with.
    • Like x 4
  7. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

So is it safe to say that most of the tank pulls are broken?
    • Like x 1
  8. Lacedog Loyal Player

Since the last dlc apparently, yes.
  9. FuryX New Player

Just posted in the earth forum before checking here... this is gamebreaking on adds that jump across rooms... please fix this asap.

Earthen Grip in particular is what's not working for me.
  10. Sytenia Committed Player

I can confirm Wildfire and add Detonate and Low Pressure to your list. Really annoying when trying to make the last boss in the league hall alert to come back to you without moving. Next on my list of powers to test with this is Absorb Heat...
    I can just spam these powers when this boss is still in range but eventually when the taunt I used when she was still close runs out she goes after someone else with her basic attacks and will not come back to me unless I get to melee range and use a taunt.

These powers do still taunt but only in an AoE around me, they should taunt in an AoE around my target and I am pretty sure they used to do that.
  11. mgibson New Player

I'll back that up. It was not a large aoe, but it was there. It occasionally got me into trouble.
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

Update:

• Like x 1
  13. Lacedog Loyal Player

I saw this and am genuinely excited. But I'll wait til it hits live to be happy.
    • Like x 1