DW Range Damage- W.i.T.??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Yea I already bought my troll bow and almost finished with my gear...it would be nice to know what they are going to do with the duel wield and rifle...cause I am gonna purchase my DPS weapon soon...totally agree
  2. Sylo Committed Player

TMU there is a trick with the rifle that allows you to fire off 2 grenades in one animation.

Also you gotta wonder, if clipping is some hidden zen mechanic only meant for the most advanced players why does any weapon have a charge timer, why are some slower then others?
  3. ACW37162 Loyal Player

glad you disagree but actually they are very similar especially in terms of a pure damage per second comparison and if you think charged throw is not equal risk i don't know what to say
  4. ACW37162 Loyal Player

there is a you tube video posted in the weapons forums of a rage DW throwing charged throws at a PVP gear opponent from the perspective of the opponent,

it does not show his gear, stats, or buffs but you watch him trinket, bloodlust, ferocity, supply drop hit for over 25 K on a fully charged throw, it took him like 5 seconds to get it ready.
  5. Prime Gunner New Player

No you haven't
  6. Caseyyeah Committed Player

It would really be nice if we could get a green name to chime in and give us either a "working as intended" or a "we'll have to take a look" so we can this debate to rest.
  7. wulff420 New Player

i never pay attention to what wepon does more damage in what scenario i just choose my weapons by what i think would be cool and sometimes find myself failing hard over and over and i delete the char or get better lol id like to see the tap range on bows hit a bit harder tho i crank prec on everyone cuz i rely on my weapon alot but whatever im decent with my bow lol on my rage now i find i survive better and fight harder by melee with my bow lol i tried a rifle once deleted it right away cuz i dint fight good enoug i rolled dual wield for a long time on a toon an when i tried to play him again after other weps he was way too slow so i deleted him its rough being oblivious to everything and just trying to play and have fun
  8. No Aywok New Player

Started out my character as dual wield because at the time it appealed to me the most.

I hit 30, got a better 2H, and never looked back. It's times like these I'm happy to use a weapon the game has seemingly forgot about.
  9. Giggles Loyal Player

There is, and that is precisely why I said they need to look into rifle, but for right now, DW is just ridiculous. DW needs to be adjusted, the devs attention should be on DW. Once DW is fixed, then they can look into rifle. :)
  10. 478874 Dedicated Player

DW has been one of the preeminent weapons in the game since the tap range block breakers were installed on melee weapons.
  11. TrueOlympus New Player

DARN IT MAN! I was in a library when I read this. ugh. Now People are staring at me.