Don't even like chimichangas all that much. I just like saying Chimichangas....Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Aug 15, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    I know it's a bit early still but Deadpool 2 is currently in the works and will begin filming early next year. So I just wanted to make a thread for the anticipated sequel.
    [IMG]
    So far, the plot will make fun of movie sequels but also the over-saturation of super hero movies that feature heavily on Wade's next misadventures.

Plus there are rumors that the studio is casting for 2 key roles for none other than for Cable and Domino
    [IMG]

So far, actors, Kyle Chandler and Mackenzie Davis are said to being eyed for the roles
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. CHUD Loyal Player

For Cable.....they should have gotten Ron Pearlman. He pretty much has the look already.
    • Like x 3
  3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Let's see if we can keep this thread going tell it hits the theaters! XD

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Simply Tensai Well-Known Player

jon hamm...
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Not bad...
    • Like x 3
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

It's funny how all disagree on the Cable casting. If he gets his acting up. Kevin Nash could be a great cable, too. But basically Ron Pearlman is the more obvious choice to me, especially for the voice.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Kevin Nash played Odin well
  8. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

He was ok in John Wick, too. Then again, didn't like him in D.O.A.

But he brings everything a good display of Cable needs.
    • Like x 1
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Hey Deadpool fans, just an update. This is somewhat old news by now but director Tim Miller left production of the sequel due to creative differences. Recently however, the music composer Junkie XL has also departed from the planned sequel in his belief that the project is heading another direction. What does this mean is anyone's guess. Well have to wait and see how this turns out.
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Hey Everyone
    Despite some turmoil behind the scenes for the Deadpool sequel, it seems FOX is going ahead with their plans and already looking ahead to Deadpool 3 and his addition to the Xmen.

In an article by the Hollywood Reporter, the planned X Force movie will be absorbed into the 3rd Deadpool movie since the 2nd movie will introduce Cable and Domino.

As for the Xmen movies, FOX plans on doing a soft reboot after the release of LOGAN. Simon Kinberg will continue as writer/producer, while director Bryan Singer is out. FOX meanwhile wants to continue the reboot with actors Lawrence, Fassbender, and McAvoy in mind and of course add Deadpool into the fray.
  11. CHUD Loyal Player

.....hmmmm.....not a bad idea......never thought of him but now that you posted that pic,....I like that line of thinking....
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    So Fox revealed a character breakdown for the role of Domino as some casting tests have been going on.
    Some of the actresses that have tested for the role are Sienna Miller, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, and the current frontrunner is Kerry Washington
    [IMG]
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, Neena is Caucasian, or at least European maybe Mediterranean slash Middle Eastern
    Wait, since when did Domino wear armour? o_O And no, a Kevlar catsuit does not count as 'armour'
  14. La lady marie New Player

I donno....I'd take the Kevlar catsuit for protection over bulky armor !
  15. La lady marie New Player

16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, but it's still not what most people now would call 'armour'
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well here's the teaser everyone
    • Like x 3
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

"Zip it Stan Lee!" :D
    And loving the "Logan" poster, going to see that tomorrow

Just checked the 'Official' Ryan Reynolds version on YouTube, and the top 13 recommended clips is the same trailer uploaded by different people, followed by one of those lameazz 'Reaction' videos (why? why do people make reaction videos? who wants to see someone else reacting to a video? that has never made sense to me :confused: ) :p

Oddly enough, the Official version has more Likes than Views, how is that possible? o_O
  19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This is kind of scary but Deadpool is officially popular. I know. What the F Bomb am I rite? What's next Deadpool poking fun of Superman in an advertisement and becoming the number 1 trending video on YouTube? Wait.
    • Like x 1
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Kerry SCANDAL Washington. Heck yeah!
    • Like x 1