Don't even like chimichangas all that much. I just like saying Chimichangas....Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Aug 15, 2016.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wow! That's bad casting choice option after bad casting choice option after bad casting choice option after bad casting choice option, four horrendous choices in a row!!! :eek:
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Well, this can help with the waiting for good casting news...
    • Like x 2
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I think Josh is a good choice, he has done some characters that have a similar attitude and mannerisms that I think of as Cable.
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well, it seems rumors are trending that the end of Deadpool 2 will hint at X-Force and to include several members that include Shatterstar, Feral, and Sunspot
    [IMG]
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, the X-Men movies have basically been a bust, and have run their course, time to have a new X-Team (specially seeing how Logan is gone now)

Hmm, if they have Shatterstar, does that mean... Mojo? And, if they have Mojo, X-BABIES!!!!!!! :D
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    Just an update since production is set to begin for Deadpool 2. It seems they cast a Japanese actress, Shioli Kutsuna for a key role. However, so far, FOX has not revealed who she will be playing. Fans are theorizing a Psylocke or Jubilee recasting or another mutant like Armor
    [IMG]
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Almost forgot but it seems the actor playing the wild man of Borneo has gotten a new haircut and got jacked alongside David Bautista at the gym.
    [IMG]
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Just an update. Actress, Zazie Beetz released some photos of her as Domino for the upcoming Deadpool sequel

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh HAEL NO!!! Unless she is from the NegativeVerse where everything looks like a photo-negative
    • Like x 1
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I'm there with you Dark. I know movies take liberties into bringing these comicbook characters like Marvel did with Valkyrie but this looks like FOX went the cheap route or were afraid of painting all white make-up onto an African American actress. I'm beginning to worry about this movie.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not only that, but Dom does not look like she just licked a bug-zapper: she has nice, lovely, smooth flowing long black hair

Someone like RyanPool, who has invested so much into this series, would not make such a fundamental (emphasis on 'mental') error like this, this looks more like a half-baked (or fully-'baked') audition piece
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Quite right. Heck, some fans are saying that Tim Miller, director of the first film was most likely the genius behind Deadpool.
    [IMG]
    As for Domino, how is it that cosplayers can pull a better job than a movie studio because no offense to the actress or anything but she looks like Barf (from Spaceballs) had a love child with Missandei (from Game of Thrones)
    [IMG]
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

The hair is good for the actress but bad for Domino.

But that eye patch was just a waste of everybody's time. Going light makes sense but it's barely there and just loses the domino effect.

I have no issue with the costume. Domino's comic version may have looked to much like a Black Widow knockoff.

Painting a black woman any shade of white, was never going to happen.
  14. XEMD Well-Known Player

I honestly want Laura to be in Deadpool 2. Or at least Deadpool talk about her somehow.. It'd be awesome to see Deadpool and Laura work together.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Then they shouldn't have cast a black woman
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Nice.

• Like x 1
  17. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, Brolin's not as big as was expecting for Cable, but can work with him, unlike the not-Domino
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

True. While Brolin isn't tall enough to be Cable, they got his look right. Still don't understand why they succeeded in making Cable look like Cable but Domino not Domino.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wasn't meaning Brolin's height, but mass

Even that pod-girl (wait, pod-people? where's Donald Sutherland when you need him? oh wait, he was one of them as well, wasn't he? :( ) thinks she may actually be playing someone else