Don't even like chimichangas all that much. I just like saying Chimichangas....Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Aug 15, 2016.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, what was wrong with Blade Trinity again? o_O
    • Like x 1
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Now I know Rotten Tomatoes does not have any sway on some of you but for the casual moviegoers and Hollywood, it does. As it stands, early reviews for DEADPOOL 2 currently have the film at a 86% Certified Fresh rating. And in addition, here is a little plug for the movie :p
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Glad it's doing well, in spite of the obvious flaw...
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So I saw DEADPOOL 2 last night and I have to say, it was funny and very meta near the ending of the film. I won't go into detail why ;) for those who have not seen the movie yet but in a nutshell, it's a good sequel but also has the same issues of being a sequel. More specifically, being not as good as the first. However, the film is worth checking out in theaters and I recommend seeing it
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Eve YouTuber

I went to see the movie on Thursday, and I really enjoyed it! Even better then
    the first movie. Ryan is a great actor. Was funny as hell.
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

I also liked it more than the first.
    But honestly the story for both movies is kinda weak. BUt it's marvel. Nothing huge to expect here.
    A good thing is that the trailers are totally not showing the story. Myself wasn't surprised, because I've played the deadpool game (fun one), but my friend thought a long time cable would be the bad one.

It's just a nice/fun movie with lot of meta. Better than the first one, but not a fantastic movie. Just one of those easy-to-watch movies and having a good time. Definetly will see it a few more times i guess (when it's out on blueray)
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Just a point of clarification.

It is not Marvel, it is a FOX product.

And I also liked the movie.
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Wrote it half sleeping :D
    Ye ofc it's a FOX production.
    Was more about those Marvel Stories.. In general. I could also do that with like most "superhero" movies. The stories aren't that deep. But the good thing. Deadpool never tried to do that. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Now, is NS(F)W's girlfriend, Wolverine's bodyguard from the movie? or his adopted daughter from the comics? or just a co-inky-dinky she is named 'Yukio' and Asian? o_O
    Also, Wadester has a daughter!?!? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Glad you caught that. Based in an interview with one the writers of DEADPOOL 2, he confirmed it was Yukio (the japanese assassin who has connections to Wolverine), who he considered 'a super minor character' :rolleyes: and thought they can get away with making her younger and somehow with mutant powers. That's FOX for you :rolleyes:.

As for Wade and Vanessa having a kid, it's still up in the air since they have to wait and find out if it will be a boy or a girl. However, it it's a girl, I would love it if they named her Gwen...cough...cough Gwenpool
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Still haven't, nor ever won't, see the movie, just followed a link from somewhere that mentioned NS(F)W and her girlfriend (something about why she had a girlfriend and the change in hair style) and a brief mention of Wade's daughter (mentioned her name, butt can't remember what it is now, butt it wasn't Gwenpool)

If NS(F)W is played by the same actress, she grew up super hot in just a few years (not saying she didn't look great in the first one, butt this one has turned the notch up a few degrees)
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So the Merc with the mouth sent out a little thank you to all those who made the sequel just as successful as the first. GOLDEN GIRLS style :p
    • Like x 2
  14. Helderman Dedicated Player

Best lines in the film:

"Without my powers I'm useless. Give me a bow and arrow and I become Hawkeye".

"What did I do to piss off a grumpy old man with Winter Soldier arm?".

"Shut up Thanos!".

Best of the best: no Stan Lee cameo.
  15. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Whatever they are actually doing with this, it looks good.

Just loved the "its music but it sucks".
  16. JKwak Well-Known Player

seems logic, Gweenpool is not even a big Deadpool fan, and has nothing to do with him (besides some team ups and the variant cover she is based on)
    she just happend to have the name Gwendolyn Poole
  17. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This Once Upon a Deadpool new movie cut isn't quite as family friendly as people were thinking, it seems.

18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's still bloody Deadpool!! Parents who think they can just dump their spawn at the movies and go get drunk at noon need to have their licence revoked and their kids re-possessed!!!