DLC8: Gotham Wastelands Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angus Krozz New Player

In the tunnel of lust villain side. When fighting donna troy and, she blocks it's almost an instant death for accidentally striking her or, using a block breaking ability. If my health is even a little below full I die instantly my partners all get the same treatment. There is no warning to stay away when she is blocking. Is this a bug?
  2. Soulmass Well-Known Player

That's not her blocking it's her Amazonian deflection. When she's just blocking you can block break her fine, but if her deflection is up don't hit her cuz it hurts, the problem is it's hard to tell the difference her hands glow slightly I believe when her deflection is up. But my advice if you see her blocking just don't do anything cuz deflection is very similar in appearance to blocking.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Trigon dlc is basically for undergeared players to catch up to the grinders....raven bounty should never have been allowed...I mean the grinders grinded nexus wave and the t5 alerts for months to get 85 gear...then trigon dlc comes out and gives the 85 gear out for a couple hundred replay badges...not cool...good for Alts...but I would have preferred to grind with them as we'll...I mean the solo content duos and alert are fun but way to rewarding for undergeared...
  4. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

U will see a purplish aura..like dude said its her Amazonian deflection...makes u really be alert when fighting her cause if u hit her for 2500 u will get hit 2500
  5. onecheesecrackr New Player

Jbizzahalla175,
    I think you are correct with the Trigon DLC being for undergeared players to catch up to the grinders. I can understand why those who have put in a lot of time grinding would be agitated that others with replays and some time to kill can get 85 gear. I am one of those people. I am legendary, I try to play as often as I can but sometimes I can go a week or two without having a chance to get online due to work/wife/life. This affects my gear/cr obviously. I am a troller. Before the armories came out, it was an all out grind for me to complete half of the solo content. I just dont put out enough damage to effectively complete missions on a regular basis to buy gear. If your league or friends help, its easier but I pugged my way through the first year and a half of this game. I would hit plateaus where I could not complete Strykers' solo penitentiary to obtain gear at all. I was spec'd from vitalization to help out in alerts and raids but it rendered me useless for solo stuff without respecing my character. If I cannot obtain gear to get into the downloadable content that I pay for by being legendary, there is an issue. I think the Devs realized this and had to create some sort of balance to this predicament. I think that the armories will help move those who are not in a Damage roll grind a bit better and they won't have to do a Raven type scenario again. At the time I ran through Raven, it did not drop gear every time, I got gear about every 8th time so it did take some time for me.
    The armories need some work in my opinion but it was a good option I believe. I dont understand why I need a base with unusable furniture and crazy items including an armory build up but I guess it is all a work in progress. I would love it if they got rid of the individual bases and created a league base instead with all usable amenities. Have a room with the same looking armories of every character in your league just for viewing purposes if the Devs want them displayed. I know what my character looks like, I dont need a wax statue of him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.